+senseis and masters

the sensei they have can easily shAPE their shinobi path. Like duh.

: :

CANON SENSEI

Canon sensei (from what I remember) are Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai. I don't remember anything about other villages or if there were even sensei mentioned there and I'm too lazy to search it up.

Kakashi : he is generally a bad teacher. If your oc for some reason ends up on team 7 then expect your oc is gonna get neglected by Kakashi unless you're able to present a good reason as to why he gives a shit about your oc.

Asuma : generally a good teacher and a will of fire wanker. From what I remember he gave all his students attention–though he had to because you can't just not give the Ino-Shika-Cho attention lol. Unless your oc is a yamanaka or a nara or an akamichi then asuma won't be the oc's sensei.

Kurenai : I'd say she's one of the best bets if you want a teacher that actually is mentally capable of caring for her students. She has proficiency in genjutsu and taijutsu and is not seen doing much ninjutsu in the series, so if your oc is a ninjutsu wanker then kurenai might not have a lot to teach them other than fundamentals.

Gai : expect to be worked to overexhaustion. Also Gai claims to love all his students but if your oc is in Gai's team then your oc will not get any attention because of Lee. Oop.

NON CANON SENSEI

Maybe you've decided to choose another character from naruto that isn't a genin sensei. You must be able to provide legitimate reasons to these questions :

1). How skilled is the jounin?

2). How do you think their personality would fit teaching

3). Are they there to help the genin or are the genin there to help them (cough kakashi)

4). Were they willing to become teachers, and if so why?

OC SENSEI

Note that your oc sensei must have just as much personality as your other ocs, and you need to flesh out their stats and everything.

How they relate to your oc matters. Do they train your oc one on one? Do they ignore your oc's existence? Etc etc

: :

MASTERS

aka the better version of sensei.

Think of jiraiya, orichimaru, and tsunade and how they mentored team 7. You can also call them mentors but I think master is kinkier.

Generally the master is someone who possesses skills that your oc wants to obtain. So think about what your oc wants to do in life, and think if there's a naruto character that can guide them–if not make your own oc lol.

Master-student relationships involve the student training and honing a particular jutsu, skill, etc.

After a while the student will begin to emulate the master, not so much that it becomes straight up copying, but so much that one can notice similarities between master and student in both jutsu and personality.

I'm tired of writing so that's it oof