Two

If there is one thing Louis hates the most it's saying his farewells to his siblings.

He did it once when he had to go for a whole week to this camp his father had put him in and everyone was just crying.

So, it's pretty understandable that he's being swayed into staying because of his sisters' teary eyes. Their father wasn't around again because when was he ever around?

Even when Louis was barely a toddler, he never had an early memory with his father. He wasn't always around and when he is, he never spends it bonding with his children.

Louis's mother on the other hand is a different story, she's always in his waking thoughts. Always wondering where she is right now, how she's doing, is she finally enjoying her life? Does she ever think of her children? Does she miss them the way they do?

The five women in his life will always be his everything and now that he will be out of his father's tight hold, he will make sure to bring them all together.

He will bring his family back together and he doesn't care if this will be the last thing he'll ever do.

As he steps inside, moving around the boxes scattered within the room, Louis smiles to himself. This was one of the biggest dorm rooms you could ever have, it's almost like an apartment. Being rich has its own perks and he doesn't care if he's using his father's money -- he's just being resourceful.

Someday, he'll even use it to destroy his own father's empire. He was just on his first step of the plan.

He quickly went to work, already knowing the full layout of the room, having been there when he was checking which of the available rooms he would like to get. This was the last one of its kind, the other one left was taken just the day before by another, most likely, rich as heck student.

12 o'clock rolled in and Louis was almost halfway into unpacking his own clothes, he reckoned he'll only unpack half of his clothes and accessories, after all he won't be staying here for long.

He's thinking about buying himself his own home but it's too soon for that one yet.

As soon as his stomach rumbled, he got up and decided to take a lunch break. Knowing full well that his pantry is still empty, Louis grabbed his phone on the bedside table and looked up for any nearby fast food. He was in the mood of eating greasy burgers with chips on the side, maybe some sundae would do too. His mouth was watering with the idea and when his search came up with multiple fast food chains, he was quick to scan which were the nearest ones and saw that there was a nearby McDonald's -- just a 15 minute walk.

He reckons a walk would do him good to help himself get familiarised with the place and thus, he grabbed his keys and wallet; locked his room in and walked down the hallway of his dorm building.

There were only three rooms in this floor, this one being the third floor of the four-story building. The building only had 9 dormitories, all of them the same size as Louis's only different in their styles -that's what the person who gave him the tour of the place told him at least. The first floor was the lobby, a room for library and lounge with some vending machines scattered around.

Once he made it downstairs, he tugged his grey beanie lower on his head. He doesn't have the energy in him to fix his hair up, thus the beanie.

As he got closer to the glass doors, someone was about to get in with a box in his hand. So, Louis being the kind person he is, opened the door for them. But instead of a thank you, the person only ducked their head entirely avoiding Louis -as if he didn't want to be in the situation at all. Louis's gaze remained on the tall person's back, the only profile of him that Louis could make out was his tall and lean figure and that mass of growing curly hair put on a quiff.

Louis bit his lip, not letting the man's reaction -or the lack of it- get the best of him and got out of the building to go get himself some food.

Turns out, Louis needed a whole day to unpack. He wasn't able to go to the supermarket thus, he reckoned he should just make a list of things he needed so he won't forget to buy anything tomorrow.

Grabbing a leaflet on the kitchen counter, Louis decided to have Chinese food for dinner so he dialed the hot-line and ordered some noodles and chicken to go along with it. Realising he doesn't have anything to drink it with, he was quick to leave his room -making sure he locked it with his keys- and go downstairs to the vending machines and buying himself two cans of soda.

As soon as the food came, he got settled on the couch by the living room where the television was playing an episode of Sex Ed. His friend Niall had been urging him to watch the series even though, the blond know full well he doesn't like watching them.

But, he did watch it because he is bored as heck and, what better way to kill your boredom than watching some series from Netflix that was recommended by some friend? He'll probably end up telling Niall it wasn't that good enough for him just like he did when Niall had him sit down to watch an episode of Game of Thrones.

Once he finished his meal and episode, Louis went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his skin care routine. Now, don't judge him, okay? It became a habit ever since Lottie forced him to take a little more care of his skin.

He got changed into his pajamas, which really was just a boxer and tank top, and got settled on his bed.

Louis grabbed his phone by the bedside table and called Lottie. Before the first ring was finished, Lottie answered the call with a soft 'Hey, boo.'

"Heya, Lotts. How're you doing there, love?"

"Great. Actually --" Louis's eyebrows furrowed, there was a moment where only Lottie's breathing could be heard.

"What is it, lovely?" He softly said, wanting more than anything else to be able to hold his sister and try to ease her mind.

"I'm going back home, Lou."

"What?"

"Dad wants me to." Louis swears he just wants to end his father's life that moment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's just sad.

Anygays, hope you all enjoyed this chapterrrrrrr. Harry will be in soon. I promise.

All the love,

MyS_WIB xx

21.07.2020