Chapter 1

Kaya's POV:

Hi! I'm Kaya Watterson I'm 10 years old. Just your average brown cat girl. I live in a place called 'Elmore'. I come from a family called 'the wattersons'.

Mom: C'mon! Were gonna be late!!!

Mom said as she got out of the car and grabbed Anais and Darwin on her right hand while she grabbed me and Gumball on her left hand.

Gumball looked like he was gonna scream but I covered his mouth. I may look calm but in the inside I was totally freaking out!

Blue guy: HEY YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT---

Before he could finish his sentence mom came back running towards him with fire in her eyes, the guy got so scared that he started singing but then ended up crying a second later.

Mom: We need a shortcut

Mom dashed trying to find a shortcut.

Kaya: MOM! DO YOU KNOW WERE YOUR GOING!?

Mom: Kaya honey there are times in life you have to make a hard decision

Darwin: MOM!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!THE ELMORE CITY BANK!!!!!!!!

Sure enough there was the elmore city bank and mom went inside.

Anais: I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS!!!!!!

Gumball: THERE'S NO STOPPING MOM OF BEING A BADASS!!!!

Darwin&Kaya: GUMBALL'S RIGHT ANAIS!!!!!

We finally got to school and mom put us all down.

Gumball: What?

Anais: She lost breath and she's gonna find a loophole just give it a sec

We waited and mom said:

Mom: Have a nice day!

Well atleast we know when she spoke.

Anais: There you go

Gumball: Thanks mom bye!

We had a hard time walking maybe because of how terriefied we were.

???: Hello Nicole

A woman said I'm sure she's japanese how!? Her accent!

Mom: Uhm... I can't see you in the darkness of that tree

The person sighed and she looked like she was the mom of those most popular kids at my school.
What was here name again? Masa?(if you get the joke XD) Or it was Mas--
MASAMI!!!! Yeah! That was her name! She was one of those popular(and kinda spoiled) kids in Elmore juniour high. My new school, Gumball and Darwin have told me all of the kids names there and even the teachers.

Mom: *gasp* Yuki...

Mom looked like she knew this person. Yuki? Who's that!? A friend of mom from work? Or a old friend of hers when she was a kid!?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! THAT I SO WANNA KNOW!!!!!

Kaya: I think we should cover each other's eyes

Gumball: Agreed

I covered Anais' eyes ,Gumball covered mine,Darwin covered Gumball's eyes, and Anais covered Darwin's eyes.

It was kinda a long time before mom could respon but after that we removed our hands from each other's eyes and went to class.

I hope I can survive this adventourous life!

__________________________________________
Okay I know this chapter is short but I was running out of ideas so I just ended it!
This is Kaya's info:

Full name: Andrea Kaya Watterson

Age:10

Gender: Female

Eye color: light blue

Skin color: Peach

Clothing: T-shirt patterned with yellow and light blue, she wears yellow shorts and white socks,she wears shoes with the same color as her t-shirt, she wears a little hat(kinda like Abigail's in rainimator) the same color as her shirt

Species: Cat

Hair color: Brown

Friends: Kaio Kincaid(childhood friend), Penny, Gumball(older brother),Darwin(adopted brother), Anais(youngest sister), William(formerly), Carrie, Julius(formely), Jamie(formely).