Chapter 5

(Kaya's POV)

I was reading a book BEFORE Gumball started talking.

Gumball: Hey did you know that we have a nemesis named Bob!? Or was it Ralph...?

Kaya: Wait since when did we have a nemesis???

Darwin: Last weekend

Kaya: Okay...?

Gumball: OH THERE IS IT!!!! HIS NAME WAS ROB!!!!!!

Kaya: Rob?

Darwin: Yeah Gumball talk's about him all the time.

Gumball sounds real crazy talking about this Rob guy. Heck I was ready to punch him but I remind calm and countinued reading.

Gumball: And that's how we made Rob our nemesis!!!

Kaya: More like YOUR nemesis Gumball

Gumball: What make's you say that!?

Kaya: Because Rob said to YOU "I will destroy you and everyone you love!"

Gumball: Oh yeah that makes total sense!!!!

I rolled my eyes and countinued reading I was pretty sure I'm gonna go insane!!

Darwin: Soooooooo Kaya do you still like KO???

Kaya: WHAT!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!

Darwin: I was asking if you still like him

Kaya:*blushes* W-well I-I do!!! A-as a... friend!!!! Yeah!

Gumball&Darwin: Liar

Kaya: Okay!!! I do like him!!!! ALOT!

Gumball: WOOT,WOOT!!!!

Kaya: What?

Gumball:*smirk*A new ship is made!!!!!

Kaya: WHAT THE WHAT!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN A NEW SHIP!?!?

Gumball: KO x Kaya ship ofcourse!!!

I blushed my face is probraly an apple by now.

Kaya: Look just leave that ship behind and leave it alone!!!! FOREVER!!!

Darwin: Okay then

Kaya: Wait are you serious?

Gumball: Nope!

I groaned I already knew Gumball and Darwin were sometimes a big liar!!! Why does this reminds me of one of my bullies back in my old school Elmore west high(what school does Carmen used to go? Before she attended Elmore Juniour high)named Makenzie?

Meh I'm just glad I don't have to see that mean girl again!!!! I mean c'mon!!!! She's pure evil!

Darwin: Soooooo when are you gonna confess that you like him?

Kaya: Hmmmm... maybe at the right timing maybe a few years later I guess?

Gumball: WHAT THE WHAT!!! DUDE YOU LIKE HIM AND YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT LONG MAYBE HE'LL LOVE ANOTHER GIRL IN ONE OF THOSE YEARS!!!!!!

Looking back Gumball DOES have a point though for once. I mean he just doesn't make sense sometimes.

Kaya: Oh fine! I might tell him at valentines day IF you two just leave us ALONE just for once!!

Gumball: Okay then

Darwin: Dude just agree with it

Kaya: He already did

Darwin: Oh okay

Gumball: So anyways where was I?

Gumball then started talking about Rob again I mean c'mon!!! It's already making me crack my knuckles and pinch him.

Meanwhile in somewhere else...

(??? POV)

I was looking at the newspaper I then notice my wife Jojo with her boyfriend I sighed I wish I didn't walked out on Richard. Does he still love me as a father?

=======================================================
Okay for those people who don't know who don't know the last POV his name was Frankie Watterson father of Richard Watterson I forgot what episode he appeared in and if you'll wondering who Makenzie is SHE IS NOT MACKENZIE HOLLISTER FROM DORK DIARIES(I love that book series by the way) she was one of Kaya's bully back at her old school Kaya had enough of being bullied all the time by Makenzie and her friends she decided to attened Elmore juniour high because she wants to start over again in a new school with her siblings.

Makenzie's info:

Name: Mackenzie Johnson

Age: 12

Appereance: Blond hair, pink eyes, wearing lipstick or lip gloss, wearing high heels, always wearing something expensive

School: Elmore west high

Occupation: Model and a makeup artist

That's her info see you guys in the next chapter ;)