Siphon Source (6)

Kai walked through the halls of his old home with an air of melancholy around him. And he didn't know why.

What did he miss?

He didn't think there was anything, but at the same time, he did.

Was it the few times his father actually acted like he was his son?

Or the times he spent with his siblings without his father watching? Or was he missing what could have been?

The life he missed out on.

He shook his head trying to clear away the depressing thoughts. His hands trailed the walls, feeling the magic beneath his fingertips.

There had been a time where there had been no cloaking spell around the house. This particular spell allowed only those of the Gemini bloodline to see past it.

He wondered why it was put up?

He would have remembered if it had been there before because he would have been siphoning it constantly when he was younger.

There was a stutter in his step. Was that the reason?

Was the cloaking spell taken down when it was realized that he was a siphoner? If so, dick move dad.

Kai walked to his dad's study and entered slowly, taking in the worn books that sat atop the bookshelves and the papers that lay forgotten on the old wooden desk he always saw his father sitting at.

Kai could perfectly picture his dad sitting in his large leather chair reading some type of important paper that probably had to do with the coven.

Kai shook away the memories.

He needed to do what he was here for.

He pulled the necklaces he bought back when he was still in Virginia.

He placed them on the desk and began looking around for his dear father's most important grimoire.

He approached the bookshelf and began running his hands along the spines of the books, sensing for magic.

When he got near the middle, he sensed something and stopped.

He started siphoning the book and the illusion surrounding the book disappeared, revealing the grimoire.

He pulled it out and began flipping through it.

He walked back towards the desk and set the book down next to the necklaces.

He flipped back through the pages, searching for something in particular.

Kai stopped flipping as he found what he was looking for.

It was a spell to enchant an object - preferably jewelry of some kind - and it gave the wearer protection of extreme magnitudes.

It was a Gemini special that was kept very hidden from other covens.

It also was able to regenerate as long as a sliver of the magic was still there.

Perfect for baby siphoners.

Although Kai was going to wait until the twins were trained enough so that they didn't accidentally siphon the entire spell.

But once they were, he would give them the necklaces, which would give them a good amount of protection and give them a source of magic they could always siphon from.

Kai swept down the page, reading the information.

Praesidium Spell-

Created by Markus Parker (Coven Leader;1842-1868)