Chapter 16

Audrey's P.O.V.

I woke up and put on my PINK sweatsuit. I'm going for a chill look since I'm getting bonded in 12 days! I need to keep myself natural and beautiful for the bonding. The bonding. I'm so ready for this, it's a rush of excitement. I'm so happy that Kale and I are going to forget that trash and start this whole new life together. Maybe have kids right after we get married? I want him to stay close to me, and I think a child of our own would bring us closer than ever.  Yes, this is going to be a lovely 12 days even though James is still walking around like a fucking idiot.  I can't believe he has a ounce of guilt for her. She's a homewrecker. She tried to ruin my life, Kale's and I life together. She's a selfish bitch. He'll realize soon enough that he doesn't love that human. She's a human, we're better than her. We're powerful and she's not. She's a peasant and we're the royal family and that's all there is to it. 

I heard my phone vibrate while I was washing my face so I finally went to pick it up. A text from James. Maybe a big congrats and a epiphany.

Great job at being a evil bitch and hopefully Kale will be miserable with you. He deserves to be after hurting Jessica. - James

I looked at the text and my face froze. How dare he? Is James is losing his mind?! How can you chose a girl, a low life, over your own flesh and blood?!  I will have him killed once I become "queen". I can kill him for this, doesn't he know that. If he messes with that little human slut, he'll die. I can kill my brother. I can't kill Kale, but I can surely kill my brother. James is going to pay for this rudeness to me. I haven't done anything wrong. I handled business and if it wasn't supposed to go this way it wouldn't have happened. I made a mental note to talk to mother. She'll get him in line before I have to get him in line. He can't argue with the "queen".  And how can he blame this all on Kale anyway? He screwed with Jessica too. He should be hurt worse and I'm pretty sure after Kale and I are bonded he won't be "miserable". Kale will have the time of his life with me and he won't even think of that stupid human anymore. I laughed and looked at myself in the mirror. 

"You finally did it Audrey. You fucking won. You're the queen and no one can take that from you. You're better than a human and you've proven that. "

I smiled and looked at Kale, who's still sleeping. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be back, my love." I whispered in his ear. I grabbed the keys to the car and walked out the door.

James P.O.V.

I miss Jessica. I miss everything about her. She's perfect for me and I need her to be happy with myself. I'll never forgive myself for hurting her and I'm sure she'll never forgive me. I can't believe I did this to her. After all this that has happened to her with Kale, I fucked her up more, when she was starting to get better. When will I ever learn? I want things to change. I wish she never met Kale, I wish she met me first. I wish I had her heart first, I would've took better care of it then he did. He doesn't know how fucking lucky he was. She's priceless, you can't get a girl like her! Not around here you can't. And I let her go. I fucking let her go. I should've made her talk to me. She's going to have to listen to me one day, I can't live with this hole in my heart. I need to find her. I won't tell her that Audrey and Kale are bonded. I can't. She'll be hurt and that hurts me. I know she still loves that asshole and that kills me. I know I did shit. I know. I just will treat her better. He didn't even leave Audrey! He would've done that, fuck the pack. He doesn't even think for himself. He let Audrey walk all over him.

Kale needs to be a fucking man and grow balls, that's for sure. And if he ever tries to talk Jessica into being his friend or something, I swear I'll kick his ass. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing. I need to go see her and I need to see her now.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm the girl you met on the plane." I said to the artsy guy I met on the plane.

"Oh yeah? Cool." He didn't even look up, he was to busy reading his book.

"Well, uh, okay then, I'm Jess." I said with a little twinge of hope. I know I left the hotel in full spirits, but I kind of need some kind of assistance here in New York. 

"Zach." He said , his face was still buried in his sketch book. He's being kind of rude. I know you love art and all, but at least look me in my eyes. 

"Well Zach, you seem very busy with that, so see you around." I said.

"See you." He grabbed his bag, got up, and left. 

Well then, welcome to New York, Jessica.

I'm sorry this sucks. I got a new laptop for Christmas and it's kind of difficult and I have a writer's block so yeah. The popularity might dim down for this story. I promise the next one will be better.