Real Chapter 12 :)

Chapter 12 :D

Jessica's P.O.V.

I texted James, it's been a day after our date , well technically about 6 hours , but who's counting ya know? He didn't text back. What if he thinks I'm a complete weirdo our something? I hope he doesn't. Ugh, I'm such a darn FREAK. I got up & started walking towards his house when I heard screaming. It was Audrey, well I think it's her, she's on the side of James house yelling in a cellphone. What the fuck is she doing here? Stupid bitch, is it bad enough she took Kale? Now she wants the only person who MIGHT can save my sanity. I hid in the bushes to hear her conversation.

"Mom, James is not doing what I said." She sounded like a 6 year old. She paused.

"Well, he likes that thing." What the fuck? Am I the thing? I was about to get up and slap the shit out of that bitch , but then something told me to stay where I was.

"Mom , he needs to fucking crush her honestly, she's a complete bitch & you would never like her mom." She paused again, I really wanna know HOW I'M A BITCH!

"Mom, I think... I think i'm in love with him.. I don't want to uh use him...anymore. I don't." She hesitated but kept going " Yeah mom, I love him for him now. I love Kale , all honest. " I heard a rampage of screaming & a growl then Audrey just hung up. She's obviously scared of her mom. Then James stepped outside , shocked to see Audrey still here.

"What the fuck I thought you left." He said , he looked at her phone " How the fuck you get my phone?!" He started turning red.

"Chill out big bro, I'm just borrowing it your little girlfriend texted you." She said doing her fake " Im a badass and I'm not scared of shit " act.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said through his teeth.

"Of course she's not. Because Catherine is, actually Catherine is your wife , since you two are getting mated very soon." Wait what the fuck mated?

"Catherine has nothing to do w/ me and Jessica and this deal we have okay? Don't bring her in this, she gets in the way & annoys the hell out of me." He got defensive. What the fuck is this deal?!?!

"Well, have fun with your little play thing. But remember James, when July 4 comes, you can no longer talk to Jessica." She said warningly.

"Why can't I?" He said looking her dead in the eye.

"Well it was part of the deal, you can no longer make any contact with her, you break up with her, let her be a lonely piece of shit. That's the plan okay? Push her out completely. Tell her to back the fuck off & then you move to Australia." She did an evil smile.

"So what the fuck am I?! I'm a mother-fucking deal?!" I screamed, I jumped out of the bushes, not feeling like a ninja anymore.

James turned to look at me , sadness filled his eyes, part of his act. Wait so James a fucking werewolf to?! Are you serious?! What is with them are all of them complete ASSHOLES.

"So your to much of a pussy, to say anything to me now right? I liked you, but I guess I'm getting my heart broken again huh? Your a jackass James." I left him and his stupid ass little sister & went in my house. When I walked in my room I faced Kale.

Ohkay, I know this sucked, sorry. Bye. :l Comment, Vote, Fan. :l