[8] I Have A Werewolf Boyfriend. Who's arranged to marry a werewolf girl. While i'm human. FML.

So, yall wanted Kale's P.O.V ; here you go. :D , it kind of sucks, because i had this piano concert and like, whatever I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE. :( ; OKAY IRON MAN 2 . I AM SO EXCITED , LIKE YOUR NOT! i love the movie & it's brownie points cuz ROBERT DOWNEY JR. IS THE SEXIEST OLD MAN I'VE EVER SEEN. :) But here we go story started like NOW.

Kale's P.O.V.

"Audrey, hurry up." I said, waiting outside of Vincent's, the italian restaurant, every time we got out somewhere, Audrey sees one of her stupid friends.

"Calm down babe." She says while she's still talking to one of her blonde clones, oblivious to the fact that I am annoyed. I walked off to the car, thoughts about Jessica running through my mind. It still hurts to know that she told me to go away. I loved her. Past tense, because now I love Audrey, even though she annoys me half of the time. I gave up on Jessica; Audrey is someone I can have forever. Audrey would never tell me to go away, she couldn't leave me, if she tried. Once we get bonded in July, there's no stopping us. I would always love Audrey, no matter how much I would try not to. She's my mate & I'm hers. I love her, my wife, Audrey. I opened the door to our 2010 Black Chevy Camaro & got in. I saw my phone lying on the dashboard it was beeping. I picked it up & saw it was a missed call from my mom. I haven't talked to her at all this week since the wedding is not that far away. I looked back at Audrey & I called my mom.

"Hello." My mom's warm voice filled the phone.

"Hey mom." I said, I bet she could hear the smile in my voice.

"Hey Kale. I'm going to come right out and say this. Jessica came by today." She said. Then a long silence filled the phone. I took a deep breath.

"Oh, really." My voice coming out hoarse.

"Kale, you could've told her. You could've chosen her, she's strong enough." My mom said with a knowing voice.

"I didn't want to hurt her, I don't want her to be like this, for me." I said.

"I'm pretty sure, she would've gave it up for you Kale." My mom said and then the phone went silent again.

"Mom, I've got to go." I just hung up the phone. I need to forget about Jessica, this is all about Audrey. All Audrey, all Audrey. Okay, I can do this. The car door opened & Audrey got inside.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She looked at me, actually looking sincere.

"Nothing, just got off the phone with my mom." I said casually, starting the car and drove to our house.

I opened the door to our mansion, I don't know why it needs to be this big, and it's only the two of us for right now.

"Baby." Audrey came and wrapped her arms around me & started kissing my neck. I shrugged her off gently. I haven't had sex with Audrey and I'm not planning on it. I don't want to. If I do, I feel like I'm doing it w/ Jessica, and that's not fair to Audrey. Jessica. Did I really just bring up her name again? I need help getting over that girl. She's special, but there's nothing to but about her. She's perfect for me except for one thing: she's not a werewolf. If I can just let my thoughts cease about her 'til the wedding I'll be fine. After the wedding, I wouldn't know who Jessica is, if I dated her, I wouldn't know she existed. It's this thing that happens w/ werewolves, once we're mated, your mated to the one your in love with or it's not gonna work.

"What the hell, Kale?" She got in my face.

"What Audrey?" My voice is getting cold.

"You know what! You haven't got over that Jessica girl have you?" She said pushing me, but I didn't move back an inch.

"Shut up Audrey." I pushed past her, walking to the kitchen. She followed me & got straight in my eyes.

"Whatever, you just need to know whatever is going between you two, is going to stop. Get over her Kale, she's not going to mean shit to you anymore." She walked away to the bedroom I silently followed.

I got behind Audrey & started kissing her. The faster I get over her, the easier it'll be. All, Audrey. All, Audrey.

Okay , is this a bad one? :l i'm not sure. I hope it's good , 29 fans, I COULDN'T COOL MY BALLS ! :D ; Sorry, i've had to much fun w/ my friends today. :) But anyway, you can vote comment & fan . :D so peace out girl scout . lots of love - brightlight13.