Chapter 2 ~ wings

Russia's POV
"Ughh" I growled from the beeping, I got out my bed and vent to the bathroom, I looked at the mirror and had my hand on each edge on the sink.

"An another world meeting" I still remember I
It was my birthday, I laughed at what I remembered, everyone was drunk, they were crack head, I think I gave them the wrong vodka.

I just turned 22, but it wasn't the same, Germany he was one of my very best friends, but no longer, he's gone.

I remembered that he stole his dad's gun, he thought that it was a toy gun, I laughed from the memory.

I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair, I changed my clothes to some black suits and a red tie, I usually don't wear a suit but the UN said its important world meeting.

I didn't bother to eat breakfast, I took my ushanka on me.

I took my phone and wallet and the keys with me, and took my shoes on, unlocked the door and opened it, I walked to the garage and opened it

I started my car and drove to the meeting.

<At the meeting>
|
|

"YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE YOUR MILITARY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND DON'T EVEN ASK THE NEIGHBORS FOR PERMISSIONS, AMERICA!" I heard Britain yell to his son

The meeting just vents crazier and then it was at the start.

"EHM" everyone suddenly become quiet
"Ass you know this meeting is special" I heard UN say

"As you know this is an important meeting some countries has been gone we don't know where they are but there are already some countries that have has been gone for long, if you know anything about their dispersing or have any ideas, please tell us immediately," UN said, UN walked off the stage, and then EU walked on the stage

"There will be An oil-project, the project is about the limit and how far we can go with oil and how much we should save the oil for the future and more stuff, for the EU's members"

The meeting is just so boring, just bounce of project and just some boring topic.

China talked to me about the military, we talked for a bit, then the door just slammed open, everyone looks to see who it was, France?

Her coat had a blood spill in it and it looked like it had burned.

"EU, THE D-BULD IS ON FIRE" EU immediately stood up in action "How many is in there!?" "It's 3 IN THERE!" France said "EU immediately got up the same did NATO, UN, and ASEAN.

Everyone wanted to see the building and how bad it was the same did I.

At the d-building
|
|

I can't believe it is already night time and the bulking is on fire.

"Are the firefighters coming?!" The UK asked
The building just burned and everyone was worried about the three country's that's in there.

I saw two countries in the exit door and banging the door.

Everyone saw that and immediately turned to the door and I did that too.

The door was glass door I looked around on the door and I smashed my hand in the glass door and it broke.

"ITALY, SPAIN ARE YOU GUYS OK" France cried she walked them to where they could get help, they got some towels

"Is there anyone there now or was just you too?!" I asked.

"Gem is there," Italy said" "who's Gem?!" I asked confused

"He's at the highest floor and the door it's locked," Spain said he coughed, France gave him a water bottle.

"Look!" Spain yelled, "Where?!" I said confused "look at the left at the building and the last window at the building!" Spain said "I looked closer and saw a hand there "There's a person in there we gotta help her or him!" I said

"How?! Germ is on the 46 floors?!" I looked closely and saw the person bagging on the window.

"WE gotta help him!"I said "Ok I will help," France said she knew that Spain and Italy can take care of each.

                     ???? POV
I was banging on the window, I couldn't breathe, I started to cry and scream for help, the fire came closer to me "HELP!" I screamed "I don't want to burn" I pleased.

I looked around the room to see if it's any things that can help me escape.

I saw a chair it was burning but I got no other chance I crawled to it and tried my best not to burn my hand, but still, I burned my hand.

I didn't get time so toked the chair even the pain couldn't stop me I ran towards the window and smacked the window with the chair.

I saw the chair falling down and there was a crowd there maybe they are going to help?!

I saw the fire coming more near me, I got no other choice, I gotta jump from the window.

I gotta do it now or I will burn, "1..2......3!" I jumped out the window I was falling down,

Then my wings came out? They are supposed to be gone?! But it didn't matter now all I needed is to come to safety and don't let anyone see me.

It was hard to see my face and my body with wings because the wings are enough to cover 5 people.

I flew fast as I can so nobody can find me. I found an abounded hotel, the hotel had also burned but that was a very long time ago.

I found a place that looks comfy enough and has some lights.

I sat down and used my wing as a blanket, soon my eyes become heavier and heavier, I drifted to sleep

Russia's POV
I saw the country jumping out of the window, but the country did fall to the grown, two large black wings came from his body, and he flew away as fast he could?

He could get medical help but why did flew away and I thought Poland, Mongolia, Romania, Kazakhstan and Mexico was the only one with wings? I asked myself.

____________________________
Hi there I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I guess you already know who the mysterious person is:)))