The One Who Was Forgotten

"GET UP!" Namjoon shouted at Taehyung who was sleeping.
"What did I do this time?" Taehyung, who fell on the floor due to being startled by Namjoon's voice, asked.
"Oh you didn't do anything wrong, we just have to shot the MV of ON again." Namjoon relied to the floor-sitting Taehyung.
"WHAT?WHY?!" Taehyung questioned with a confused face.

"Well someone didn't follow the dance!" Namjoon glared at Jin who was coincidentally standing at Taehyung's doorway

"What? It's not my fault that I forgot to learn the dance moves in advance." Jin protested.
"Yeah... I actually can't blame you for forgetting, I mean you have to take care of these fools." Namjoon responded with an agreeable face.
"HEY!" Jimin, who appeared out of no where, shouted at Namjoon, "I am right here you know!"
"Oh sorry I couldn't see you from down there." Namjoon siad sarcastically. While Jin and Taehyung try to hold in they're laughter.
"ExCuSe mE!" Jimin screamed with an angry face. When the Jin, Namjoon and V didn't bother to mind him, he left the room and headed down stairs.
"Hyung, why are you sad?" Jungkook, who was drinking banana milk, asked Jimin.
"You guys like making fun of me because of my height." Jimin replied with a sad face.

" Jimin replied with a sad face

(OMG, WHY ARE YOU SAD JIMIN?)

"Oh, Jiminie don't be sad," Jungkook comforted Jimin,

"I know what will help you."
"What?" Jimin questioned with an astonished face.
"Banana milk," Jungkook replied with a reassured face, " it will help you grow tall like me!"
"Jungk- wh- how in the worl- You know what nevermind, I will just go feed the cats." Jimin mumbled to himself.
"OK EVERYONE, GET READY WE ARE LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES!" Jin shouted loud enough for the rest of the members to hear.
"IS IT SO HARD TO SLEEP IN PEACE IN THIS HOUSE?!" Suga replied back. The members ignore him.

A few minutes later, outside the house.

"Ok so how are the seating arrangements?" Jin asked in a hurry.
"As the leader; I will choose the seating positions!" Namjoon commanded.
"How is that fair?" Jungkook asked.
"Shhhhh, little kid, let me choose the arrangements." Namjoon said with a thinking face.