Good Girl? (Chapter One)

((((A/N Hey guys.. I'm probably not the best writer, but stick with me.. I'll get better I promise(: Anyways, Yes, Abby plays as Aleisha McDonald.. But Her and Luke's relationship in the story and real life are not the samee.)))))

-
-*Abby's POV*-

"Can I tell you something?" I heard the boy siting behind me ask quite loud as I sat face forward in my seat. I tried to ignore him because, when it came to school, I tried my best... or so my parents think.

"Not now." I whispered barely moving my mouth, making no eye contact with the blonde haired boy. I felt a smirk appear on my face. No one that cute has talked to me for a while.

The bell rang and I tried to ignore the young boy, hoping it wasn't me he was talking to during class. I walked quickly towards my locker and grabbed my things and just as I was about to walk to my next class I saw him out of the corner of my eye walking towards me. I turned around and squinted my eyes tight waiting for him to walk past me. I was wrong. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Shit. It was me..

"I..uhhh" He sounded nervous... Around me? Nah. "I w-wanted to just know your name, or uh.. sorry let me start over." His words jumbled together, as he began to open his mouth again, showing off his teeth. "I'm Luke, and you are?" He sounded more confident that time, so I decided to play it cool.

"Hi... I-I'm Abigail, but y-you can call me Abby" I giggled. Shit.. NO. I stuttered. I sounded like a complete idiot. My giggly face went into complete seriousness.

He laughed a little, "You okay?....Abby." He smiled again.

"Y-Yeah..I'm fine." Wow. I'm dumb.

"Soo...You wanna, umm, maybe hang out after school today, my friend Ashton is throwing a big party..And we're all supposed to have dates." He tied his hands behind his back. I think he was asking me to be his date. Cute boy. Asking me. To be his date. To a 'Big' Party. He had to be on some kind of drug or steriod.

There was a long pause before either of us said a word. "Well?" He finally broke the silence.

"Oh, yea! sure! I'd love to, Luke?" Hoping I got his name right.

"Yes, haha. I'll see you tonight then" He smiled and began to walk away. "Abby" I watched him bite his lip ring. That was the most sexiest thing a guy could do.

The rest of the day, I couldn't do anything longer than 5 minutes without thinking about Luke. His smile, The way he flipped his hair, When he bit his lip ring, His accent. Everything. He was almost perfect. Just one flaw.. He was most likely like all stupid teenage boys and wants sex. I'm hoping to stay away from all that shit tonight. Not planning on getting pregnant anytime soon. Especially only being 15.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in my front door. First thing to come out of my parents mouth is always, 'Abigail, To your room, remember.. homework before friends or social life.' Okay, maybe that's not exactly how they put it. But that's basically what my life at home revolves around. At home, I always have to be 'goody two shoes'. My parents expect everything from me. Like I'm perfect, yet, I can tell you right here, right now. I, Abigail Maayds, am no where near perfect..

((((A/N So this was a REALLY short chapter and I'm sorry for that. The next chapter will most likely be a ton longer. Thanks for putting up with my horrible grammar, hopefully I will be able to spell check and go over it later. Thankkkk You so much though(:

Twitter- @DamnCash1
Insta- @legaldallas
Love you<3 )))))))