Bad Girl (Chapter Two)

It was 7:54 and Luke was going to be here any minute. If anything were to happen tonight I had totally been asking for it. I hadn't realized how slutty I was dressed until the last minute. My shorts were basically popping my ass out the back and the shirt I was wearing was low cut and the push up bra didn't help.

*ding...*
*dong...*

My doorbell rang. Good thing my parents had left for the store and I told them I was going to bed so I locked my door as I left, making sure I had the key in my pocket. I checked myself in the mirror one last time before opening the door. I looked remotely okay. I opened the door, a sly wind blowing in the doorway.

"Well, damn baby, you expecting to get something tonight?" Were the first words out of Luke's mouth. He acted so shy and nervous in school...I was a little confused, but didn't think much of it.

"Wasn't planning on it." I smirked.

We got into his car and within 15 minutes we pulled up into a driveway which I assumed was Ashton's house, considering music was blarring and there was what looked to be over a thousand people crammed into the house. It wasn't small, so I was okay with it. My chlosterphobia probably wouldn't kick in so easily as it would have if we would have partied at my house. Anyways, we walked in and not even 5 seconds of being in the door; beer, wine, and every illegal drug there is was being thrown in my face. I don't do drugs. I may not be the "good girl" everyone makes me out to be, but I'm no druggy. I do happen to drink. And one reason I came to this party was to get drunk and forget.

Within 20 or so minutes of being at the party, I had already had so much beer and wine. I was getting a little tipsy and things weren't as clear. I remember every guy on God's green earth who was at that party was all over me. I wasn't very excited to see how many guys I had banged by the end of the night.

I don't remember much, but I do remember Luke.

I stood by the counter laughing my ass off at some dumb ass cheeky joke someone made, as Luke came up behind me biting his lip ring down hard. "Heyyyyyyy baby," He slurred his words. "Wanna come up stairs with me and have some fun?" He winked. Why I was following Luke up the stairs and into a random bedroom was a question I needed to ask myself, but at the time I didn't know the answer, and I still don't know.

----------((((A/N this point forward may get a tad sexual, nothing too bad though))))))---------------

He pushed me up against the wall, slurring words into my ears. All I heard was a jumble of words, but at the moment I didn't give two single fucks. His lips crashed into mine, his soft and plump lips moved in sync with mine. He pulled away and I could hear his accent as he whispered more jumble into my ear. He flung me to the bed and pushed his hips onto mine. He cursed under his breathe as he released small moans.

"You'lllll be mine by the end of the night, and nooo one elssssssse will touch you baby, I promissssse." He slurred his words and mainly the 'S'

He felt me up a little bit before taking his clothes off. He had no problem taking mine off for me too. His hips fit right up against mine as he put pressure. He knew exactly how to make a girl happy.
-------------------
He pulled out. He had to. At least that's what I thought... He did not, he could not have. No. I ignored the fact that Luke just released his bodily fluids inside of me, I was too drunk to notice it really happened anyways.

I stroked, up and down, faster and faster each time until he moaned and moaned louder and louder. When we both had enough for a while, we decided to leave. Finally.

I'm not sure how we left, but we did and ended up safely at his house.

----------blllleeehhhh--------------------

(((((A/N So this chapter was a little longer(: things got weird, but Luke and Abby got preeeettttyyy close aye? tell me what you think so far? should I keep going? next chapterrr?? I have idea's and a pretty good plan. It gets kinda sad. Want me to keep going? just comment yess :P

Twitter- @DamnCash1

Insta- @legaldallas))))