Morning Sickness (Chapter Five)

I woke up with Luke right beside me, remembering what happened yesterday afternoon. I smiled to myself hoping that I had woken up just in time for breakfast downstairs in the lobby. I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock. Its 2:24am... What the fuck?! I thought to myself. Why am I awake this early.....I layed back down and for about about an hour I was tossing and turning. I felt sick to my stomach the whole time. It was almost 4 in the morning and I ran to the bathroom about to throw up. I starting gaging into the sink, before anything came out, Luke was standing right by my side .

"Are you okay, gorgeous?"

"I-I'm fine Luke.. Thanks though."

"Babe?"

"Ye-" I was interrupted by the acids in my stomach deciding to come up and straight into the sink, some of it hitting my hair.

"You're obviously not okay." He grabbed my hair and pulled it back so I wouldn't get anything in it again. I thought I was starting to feel okay for a few seconds, but I thought wrong. It came up again."Babe..grab the trash can I'm taking you to the doctor, there is a ton of blood."

I looked into the sink and just the smell made me feel sick again. I couldn't stand it... I didn't even eat anything bad anytime soon.

-------------------------------------------

2 Hours later we were finally called into the office. "Abigail Mides?"

"It's Maayds..That's me."

"Come on in."

I stood up with Luke following close behind. She led us into the last door in the hallway, on the right. I explained everything that was happening all she had to say was 'I might have the flu.'

We got in the car and I looked at Luke before I got my seat belt buckled. "Luke..." I whispered.. "I denied it."

"What are you talking about baby girl? You can't lie to a doctor, what happened, are you okay????" He sounded really worried, but I don't think it was anything too serious.

"About our sexual activities..Luke you don't think I could be pregnant..Do you?"

"No. You're not. Don't say that Abby.."

"Seriously Luke."

He turned on the car ignoring anything I had to say after what I had stated. He knew he didn't pull out the night we were drunk. He doesn't want to admit it, I don't either. It may be morning sickness because of the baby. It has almost been 2 months since the incident anyways.. It's a possibility. Hopefully it's the flu. Praying.

We pulled into my drive way to drop me off back at my house. The car was in park and I didn't want to get out. I sighed, and opened the door. He didn't say goodbye, or anything. I even turned around when I got the garage and he was gone.

-----------------------------------

I sat up in my bed all night, thinking. What if I am pregnant. How do I tell my mom. 'Hey mom I had sex with this dude I just met while I was drunk and now I'm pregnant' It's not gunna fly. Why was Luke so mad I brought it up? Has he had a bad past about kids? Is he thinking about leaving? Maybe he doesn't want it. This could get bad. I had too much on my mind, for something that couldn't even be true.

(((((A/N This was a little short. Who hopes she's pregnant???? I lost my papers with the plans on them and I forgot what it was gunna be about, so follow along these ideas are coming off the top of my head.. Love you!!)))))

Twitter- @DamnCash1

Insta- @legaldallas