Hangover (Chapter Three)

I woke up to One Direction playing in the other room. Once I sat up, my day was ruined... My headache rushed over and felt like it had just killed brain cells. I must have got pretty fucked up last night, because I was deffinitely feeling it this morning.

I looked around, and at first I was a little scared because I didn't recognize any of my surroundings. I thought long and hard about who I went home with last night. It was all a blur. I don't remember anything I did. Hopefully nothing too bad.

I layed my head down and closed my eyes once again, but my head was killing me, and the thoughts that I could possibly be in a murderers home right now, made it even worse.

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and a voice singing along to the One Direction song. I knew that voice. It sounded really familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was. Whoever it was had an amazing singing voice! They got closer and closer to the bedroom I was in. The door creeked open and I peeked open one of my eyes to see who or what it was.

Relief went through out my body when I saw that the figure walking in the room was Luke, and I was most likely at Luke's house. He seemed perfectly okay so I guess that clears up a lot of things. What I'm guessing happened last night was, I got trashed and drunk and was going crazy. Luke knew it was going to happen so he didn't drink very much. As the night grew older, Luke, being completely sober, took us back to his house, knowing I couldn't go home because of this stupid ass hangover. And hey, we both got here in one piece, so I'm not really complaining. At least I'm hoping that's how the entire night went down.

"I see you're awake baby girl." I heard Luke's soft voice speak.

"Barely." I groaned.

"You need tylonol?"

"Yes..please." I was so glad Luke has taken me back to his house and it looks like he is going to be a gentleman and help me out today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-*Luke's POV*- (something that won't happen as much D:)

I lifted up my head and noticed Abby was drunker than hell. ((((A/N idk if 'drunker' is a word but oh well.)))) I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Heyyyyyyy baby," I slurred my words, hoping she would fall for it. I was going for the drunk act. "Wanna come up stairs with me and have some fun?" I winked. I didn't have to ask her twice. I grabbed her hand and she followed me up the stairs and into Ashton's spare bedroom.

---------------(skiipppping 'parts')----------------------

I climbed off of Abby and plopped onto the ground. I eventually stood up put my clothes back on, and then helped Abby with hers. We got off the bed and back down stairs. I told her we should get going, so we said our goodbyes and left. We're both lucky I was sober, because there were some lunatics out driving that night.

I took Abby to my house, because I know her parents would NOT approve of her coming home drunk and having a hangover tomorrow. I can't trust her by herself. I got out of the car and walked to the other side, knowing she had already fallen asleep. I dug my arm under her knees and head and carried her to the door. She was really light, didn't feel like a pound over 95.

---------------------------------(morning)-------------------------

It was 8:14 when I woke up. I looked to my right, with my arm draped around Abby. I knew she wouldn't be awake for a long time so I kissed her forehead and got out of bed to make breakfast. I knew when Abby wakes up she wasn't going to feel very well, so I made her eggs, bacon, and even threw in some hashbrowns.

Sometimes, being nice was...well....nice. But other times I can't stand being nice. But this is for Abby...Everything I do for Abby makes me feel good about myself. She is so gorgeous. Her long blonde hair, with faded lowlights. Gorgeous glimmering blue eyes. Flawless complection. I would do anything for her.

After I was done cooking, it was about 9am. I decided to hop in the shower before Abby woke up and needed me to help her. I quickly put the food in the oven to keep warm, and so my dog wouldn't eat it, and ran off to the shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was getting out of the shower, I glanced at the clock and it was '10:47'. Yes, I procrastinated before I got in shower, if you know what I mean. But, I didn't end up in the shower until about 9:36. I also happen to take long showers.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to my bedroom, as I was singing some One Direction that I put on last night for Abby. Speaking of her....I almost forgot that she was here. I creaked open the door to see if she was still sleeping. I walked over and sat down on the bed next to her and saw she had one of her little eyes open.

"I see you're awake baby girl"

(((((((((A/N Hey guys!! What do you think? If you like it, tell your friends!!!!! I don't know how I like it so far.. But I'm sure it can't be as bad as I think it is. haha

Love you.

Twitter- @DamnCash1

Insta- @legaldallas)))))))