15. First Plans of Summer

Dawn broke and it was the weekend, but that wasn't saying much given that summer break had started well over a week ago. And unfortunately for both Momo and Shouto, he was required to work for the last week straight, all pulling late night shifts. He was wasn't getting home until early morning and he was always mildly intoxicated. It wasn't what either of them were expecting their first week of summer break to be like..

Even though he was working nights and a portion of his work included drinking with the customers for whatever reason, it hadn't really affected their day dates they had. Shouto was mildly hungover some of the time but he did a good job at hiding it. To him she came first and he wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. Having sex off the table he didn't need to spend excess energy with trying to get laid, he just enjoyed their time together until he had to work again.

But right now it was morning and Shouto had just gotten home. Momo was awakened by the front door closing followed by the stumbling in the hallway and living room as her buzzed boyfriend made his way to the bedroom. He stumbled in, his hair messed up and his clothes reeking of alcohol. Before Momo could sit up and see if he needed anything, he collapsed onto his own bed with a long tired groan.

"Rough night?" Momo asked as she got out of bed. Shouto just groaned again and rolled onto his side, keeping his eyes shut as he nodded. "Do you want some coffee?"

"No... I just need to sleep," he hoarsely mumbled. His voice was dry and sounded like he had been yelling for hours. She was barely able to hear him through how scratchy it sounded as he spoke. "Did I wake you..?" he questioned, feeling bad about how he came home.

Momo stood brushing the knots out of her hair messy hair as they conversed. "Yes, but I needed to get up anyway," she replied, watching him lift his hand up for her.

"Okay... Sorry... Come here," he mumbled, parting his exhausted eyes open to look at her.

"Why?"

"Because I've been being hit on relentlessly for hours and I just want you right now," he responded, now laying on his back and holding both arms out for her. "So come here."

Momo giggled silently to herself at him. It was almost unbelievable how different he was as a boyfriend. She finished brushing her hair and then ran her hand through it, softly smiling at him. "Fine. But only for a few minutes," she said, walking over to him. She knelt down and he sat up, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down with him. "Shouto!"

He laid her down over top of his body, holding her with a large tired smile on his face. "What? I wanna spend time with my girl," he said, his words slurring together slightly. "And I want a solid ten minutes with you before I pass out.."

Her face was rested against his hard chest, taking in the overpowering scent of alcohol mixed with his cologne. She lifted herself up slightly, looking at his stunning features. "Ten minutes," she firmly stated.

Shouto rubbed his hands along her back, and leaned his head against hers, moving one hand up to her head and tangled his fingers into her hair. "Well we'll start with ten and see how wanting you are from there if I'm not too tired," he slyly said before leaning in more and connecting their lips.

He gripped her body tightly as his tongue effortlessly slid into her mouth. Momo closed her eyes and gripped the front of his shirt as they made out. He tasted like a vast array of different drinks mixed together — he was definitely an acquired taste for someone who was sober.

Shouto let out soft moans as they continued to make out, enticing Momo to do the same. Slowly, she moved her hands from his shirt to his face. She held his cheeks in her palms, deepening the kiss even more. Her action lit the fire within her boyfriend, his hands slid down her body, cupping her backside and rolling them over so he was now on top.