Chapter 1

Looking back at the past made me felt shook and reminiscing those thoughts are getting into my nerves but thanks to the scenery infront of me that reminds me the peacefulness that i have at present.

Having a peaceful life is not easy to achieve. I have to avoid all the people who have to deal the person who broke me into pieces because i don't want that person will interfer my harmonious.

Even my own family, I cut off all our means of communication. I really felt bad for that because we just restore our family relationship and i saw how my parents and my sister get along with each other.

Im so happy that finally my family is more affectionate with each other and everyone is trying to cope up those times that we did'nt build a good memories together.

Its not easy to be away with them but i have to!. because that time was chaotic and I started to lose myself but Im too blessed for giving me a reason to move forward.

He impregnate the daughter of his Dads bestfriend and happens to be his ex girlfriend.

Everything happen in just one click, he got married in just a snap and when i knew it I become furious but i don't have any choice.

On his wedding day, we just landed in Europe when Reign called me and inform me that Winston just got married a few hours ago.

Dad and I had a business trip for the expansion of our shipping company and I can't walk out and go back to the Philippines and settle the problem.

How could i do that? settling our problem that he made already a solution.

I really wanted to freak out but i need to compose myself because dad is relying on me to that big project.

After 3days in Europe we went back in manila.

First thing that i did, I went to Winston condo but unfortunately he was'nt there and I keep on calling his mobile phone but it was switched off.

Days passby I was so desperate to talk to him, I even asked help from Lowell to get in touch with him but he did'nt bother to communicate with me.

Days become a week, week become a month and finally he shown up.

That was the most painful part because he slap at my face that he never loved me, that i am just his bed warmer.

I cried and begged for his love but he did'nt even bother to look back at me while im knealing and keep on pleading him to chose me.

I love him that much to the extent that i stalked him were ever he go because i could not call him anymore, his phone was switched off.

Its a wake up call on my part when dad slap me and scold me. For the first time that dad hit me and its too painful on my part because i felt i had no one to be with.

I always please my parents specially dad that's why im not settling for less, I always do my best.

That time im too broken that even my actions are unpleasant.

I locked up myself in my room for how many days.

I cried the whole time and I always slept with a heavy heart then when i realised that im not that kind of person.

I go back to the old Zymmer.

Cold, Organized and well trained to be a tough woman in the business world.

I go back to work and my parents did'nt even mentioned about what happened.

Everything was back to normal....

After 2months i started to feel dizzy and crave the foods that i hate to eat, I had the feeling that im pregnant but im trying to ignore the idea that pop up in my mind.

Then one day on our annual conference, in the middle of our presentation i can't handle anymore and i passed out.

When i woke up, i was at the clinic in our company.

The doctor informed me that im 14weeks pregnant and the baby are too weak and i might lose them if i did'nt pay attention with my pregnancy.

Only me and our Private doctor knows about my pregnancy because when i woke and the doctor wanted to talk about my health concerns i let my secretary to go back in my office.

I let her promise that she wont say anything about my pregnancy and I am the one would spell the beans in my family and she understand my situation thats why she did'nt contradict my wants.

Blessing in disguise that my parents are not in the country at that time because they accompany Reign and her family for her check up.

After aweek....

My family arrived and everyone are busy for the preparation of the upcoming christmas party thats why they did'nt noticed the changes specially with my body.

I become a little bigger and it shows to my face but it does'nt show my baby bumps because i always wear a lose dresses.

Im planning to go before christmas, I already told my dad that im taking my break on holiday and I will spend it abroad by myself. He did'nt say anything about my plan and he agreed to my holiday.

During our Company Christmas Party I saw Winston with his wife. I felt uneasy at first but i tried my best to show them that im not affected anymore.

The party went well and dad gaved messages to all the employees and business partners.

And when he is about to say a message for me, he requested me to come up on stage with him.

I went on stage and dad started to say a heart warming message for me and i can't help it, I cried and im shaking.

Im too emotional maybe because of my pregnancy hormones or it might be the guilt feelings that this will be my last Christmas party with them.

He wipe my tears with his handkerchief and he kissed my forehead.

After my dads speech, I gaved mine.

Then everyone is enjoying their exchanging of gifts, some plays and the buffet was sumptuous.

The whole party im trying to avoid the table were Winston and his family are seated. But when the party ends i saw him again face to face.

I looked at his eyes and gaved him my sweet smile and greeted him a Merry Merry Christmas.

That night I promise to myself that someday when i see him again, ill never be affected with his presence.

In my past he was so special but as time passby he become an ordinary man that i can remember by his name but i could not remember the feelings that i have for him.