Always Yours - The Proposal

Youngsters were back to the livingroom.

"So Aapi Is Agha Ji going to discuss about Roshan Bhai's marriage."

Zoya interfere her from her thoughts.

"Hmm Zoi dear why don't you go and ask Waziran bi to give you some snacks this will keep away us from your quiz game...."

Riza told her for which Zaid chuckle and back to his activity that's texting his friends. (No idea male or female 😜).

Roshan turn his gaze to his sister and cousin but not utter a single word and back to his news paper reading.

"What Aapi I'm excited but you all not giving attention."

Zoya whine for which earn a smack on her head by Zaid.

"Roshan Bhai please save me from this devil."

She complined to Roshan. And Roshan just gave a stare to Zaid so he touched his fingers to his ears as a sign of sorry which made Riza and Zoya smile.

                      🔹🔹🔹

All the elders were seated on the sofa of Agha Ji's study room and seems tension build ups.

Agha Ji clear his throat and start the conversation.

"So By Allah's grace my grand children were well established specially Roshan so I and your Amma Ji wants him to marry soon so that so we'll see our great grand children Insha Allah."

He then turn his gaze to Amma ji for which she nodded in agreed his points.

"Firstly I want to ask you Rashid that are you agree for your son's marriage and all thing ?."

"Ofcourse Agha Ji, actually its my dream too. If Roshan's mother alive she too will be happy for her children but she gone too soon. Any how Allah know his  decision well as a human being we were not."

His voice was shaky and eyes turned into little bit watery by remembering his beloved wife.

The rest of people in the study fell sad.

Basith on the other hand got up from his seat and gave a glass of water to his brother and he accepted with shaky hands.

Amma ji also started crying and Rabiya console her by rubbing her back and with a glass of water.

Once again Agha Ji cleared his throat.

"So Rashid as a father do you a girl in your mind for Roshan ?."

He again asked his elder son and the rest were just listening the father son convo.

"No Agha Ji."

"So as to Basith and Rabiya what about both of you ?"

"No Agha Ji."

They answered in unison.

"Ok then I discussed this with Shama also and she was agreed with my decision I hope my children will also accept this."

Said by Agha ji.

"What decision Agha Ji ?"

This time it was Rabiya.

"Sabr Meri bacchi."

(Have patience my dear)

"So I and your Amma ji decided that Roshan aur Riza ki shadi kardein".

(Roshan and Riza's marriage)

And sees his children's face expectantly.

"Alhamdulillah it's a very good decision Agha Ji."

Rashid Afandi expressed his happyness.

"For us it's a good decision too but ..."

Basith start but was cut by Agha ji.

"But what Basith ?".

"But we need ask our children first Agha Ji, its young generation they too have like and dislike so please don't mind Agha Ji."

Rabiya explained his husband's point of view clearly for which he nodded.

"Okey Bahu I agree with you but you and Basith agree on this proposal ?"

"Bilkul Agha ji we're so happy."

Basith replied to his father.

"Okey then Rabiya and Basith both of you get the opinion from to be bride and groom."

"Sorry Agha ji to interfere you but it'll be great if Bhai sahib will get Roshan's
Agreement on this proposal."

Rabiya said to her FIL.

"I totally agree with Rabiya".

Amma ji finally open her mouth.

"Me too ."

Basith afandi said.

"Its a valid point that Rashid will get Roshan's view being a father."

Agha ji agreed.

"I get you right after the talk with Roshan."

Rashid afandi conclude the meeting.

Basit and Rabiya nodded in agreement to get their daghter's view on this proposal.

                          🔹🔹🔹

🔙🔜