𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 [leal]

━━━━━━ SWIFTLY ;┊final romance of rhapsody   ✧・

━━━━━━ SWIFTLY ;┊
final romance of rhapsody ✧・

they sang their heart out. every unit poured their soul and got into it. neither because they wanted to win so eagerly or impress certain people. this whole fes was for everyone to have fun and if y/n could, she would go on stage and sing with them. though, she refrained from breaking the rules and watched from besides. when the screen indicated trickstar is going to advance, y/n looked at the crowd and spotted her family.

anzu came shortly, congratulating madara for giving it his best job. the other staff students helped with the lights and the theme. but y/n's ideal stage shone its brightest with any support. whilst ryuseitai watched nearby y/n and anzu, and proud that they won their first round, they awaited their next turn as the loosing units would go again against the previous lost one. 2wink vs rabbits? it's a short battle for each units and so rabbits managed to win and move to the next.

this idea y/n decide to add in made every unit have an as advantage. of course a second chance was optional but it's kind of fair.

"trickstar~!

go way! koko kara hajimaru!
starting the life!

kanousei to iu hikari de!"

"awesome!" y/n clasped her hands together, tearing up on how amazing trickstar within three months already. this must have all meant so much to the boys, improvement. well of course it is and when their dances got more sophisticated that's when they shine more.
that had them a victory, making them advance again. although it wasn't claimed yet, eichi took this time to perhaps....think about his feelings. even if it was not mutual- he would not let that interfere whatsoever.

y/n had been checking on the tech and the support of the stage as units performed and danced until their hearts content. eichi got away from his unit and searched for the h/c-haired girl, ordering some students to turn of this and turned on that. she thanked them after their response and lowered her ear mic so they wouldn't hear her voice. 

"mind if we talk?"

y/n turned around and saw eichi with his charming gentle smile. "sure. what is it?"
she looked so breathtaking in that dress, it reminded about the l/n family events. especially their tiny interactions. there was one small memory about her he didn't like, when she was...more or less cold to him.

"have you ever been in love before?" he teasingly asked, hands behind his back. y/n blinked, lips parting. she grew defensive but kept her stance, as the music of switch blasted magically. "why do you ask?" she internally winced at how nervous she got so suddenly. eichi didn't question it, he only chuckled.
"i'm hoping i'm not the only one struggling with the whole crush thing." he admitted. y/n perked up, gaping.