+×Prolouge×+

<<Hiya! I'm Defelala, Defe for short!

I love Dream and George equally, and I simp for Sapnap (he totally stans me tho, no matter how much he denies it)

I'm currently procrastinating on all of my schoolwork and pretending it isn't 3am and that I don't have class next week :D

Welcome to the sequel of Text Back!

Before we get into the story, I'd like to get a few things out of the way!

This fanfiction will not contain smut of any kind.

Please read Text Back before this, or else some things won't make sense.

This story gets dark. As I said in the description, reader discretion is advised.

This fic contains themes of depersonalization and manipulation. If you are triggered by those, please click off now.

Please do not comment asking me to update. I also have a YouTube channel, a Twitch channel, and school to manage. I write fanfiction purely for my own enjoyment. If I abandon this fanfiction, I will make it painfully obvious.

As always, song is inspo!!

enjoy💖>>

Warning: graphic death

It wasn't too painful, really. At least the first impact wasn't. The two months afterwards, when he was in a coma?

Pure Hell.

The crash happened way too fast for him to even feel anything.

One moment George was driving towards the airport, his favorite song softly playing through his broken radio, and the next he was laying on the asphalt, his vision blurring to black.

All George wanted to do was surprise the person he cared about most with a visit.

He couldn't even have that.

George could barely speak whenever he faded in and out of consciousness.

The last time he woke up he knew what was happening. The nurse hurried to his side, immediately noting his eyes opening.

"Can you speak?"

As always, George his best tried to speak.

And as always, he was met with immense pain and a strangled sort of noise that almost sounded like words.

Rather than give in and fall silent, George fought through the pain to speak.

"Phone... Clay... Anderson... tell him... I love him... I'm sorry... Take care... of b-beckerson... and Sapnap," He choked out the sentence before a coughing fit racked his lungs and blurred his vision.

The nurse seemed to understand, since she came back with his phone. It had somehow survived the crash. Well, sort of. It was insanely cracked, but still usable.

"12942," George told her the password in a hoarse whisper, tears brimming in his eyes.

He didn't want to die.

He wasn't ready.

There were so many things he'd never get to do.

He'd never have his perfect beach wedding, already planned out in his head.

He'd never get to celebrate 1M subscribers with his friends.

He'd never get to see the world in its true colors.

George didn't want to die.

He wanted to sob.

His broken body wouldn't let him.

As he took his final breath, he listened to the nurse call Dream to tell him his final message.

"Is this Clay Anderson?"

"Wh- Yes."

George smiled, the sound of Dream's voice a comfort in his final moments.

Though Dream couldn't hear him, George felt like it was wrong to not say anything. So, he said Dream's favorite words.

"I love you Dream. Goodbye."