2+×From The Other Side×+2

<<I HIT 1K SUBS ON YOUTUBE POG!!!!!!!

Hehe just wanted to celebrate a lil :)

As always, song is inspo!

Enjoy💖>>

George floated silently behind Dream, peeking over his shoulder to watch the computer screen.

A couple days ago, Dream had privated all of his videos on all three of his channels.

Now, Dream had the mouse hovering over the delete button.

All of the twitter mentions and DMs that he had seen get sent to Dream before he deactivated about how sorry they were that George was gone, all of the teamspeak calls from their friends try to get in touch with them- It felt surreal to George, seeing people react to him being gone when, at least in his eyes, he was still very much there. He had no way to let anyone know that he was in fact still very much there; or at least that's what he thought.

It started with him touching Dream.

He found that, while he could touch and hold onto the rest of Dream's body, his hands phased straight through his face. George had thought about communicating with Dream through Morse code, but Dream didn't know Morse code. Besides, how would he let Dream know that it was him in the first place?

George's mind wandered to what felt like the last few weeks of his life, despite having lived for two months afterwards.

He often thought about the sweet farewell kiss Dream gave him right before he got into the car to leave.

About how it would be the last one he'd ever get.

If he knew what was going to happen, he would have never let go when Dream hugged him and whispered that soft, loving "goodbye".

George would be lying if he said it didn't hurt.

Because it did.

It hurt so, so bad.

It was so painful, infact, that it was hard for him to move whenever the pain hit him, waves of hurt and guilt washing over him like a tsunami decimating a small seaside village.

Tuning back into the present, George watched as Dream sighed and closed out of YouTube.

"Maybe later," he murmured, opening Discord instead.

George watched as Dream opened his and George's DMs. He watched as Dream backread a little bit before he began typing.

He had started doing this about a week ago, texting George's discord every day.

He wanted so badly to respond, to answer his "good morning 💙"s and his "how are you George?" messages.

George had lost count of how many times he tried to do just that. He attempted so many things- concentrating on what he wanted to say, touching the screen and keyboard, using Dream's phone, going inside of the computer- none of it worked.

That wouldn't stop him from trying to talk to Dream in other ways though.

After sending a "I hope you're doing okay", Dream opened Amazon. This was new.

George was curious, what could Dream be buying?

Oh.

Clicking "1-click purchase", George watched as the order details for an Oujia board loaded onto the screen.

George felt hope rise within him. It should've arrived in a few days.

It actually took a week, but that was okay.