Prelude

Hola Wattpadians,

Why do want someone to die always for us to wake up from our so-called "Brham Ki Duniya"?

Sadly none of us has an answer to this question, right?!

There is a saying "let the bygones be bygones" which we are trying to do, but hardly succeeding. 

His ever so charming smile still haunts me whatever I do, heck even if I see my face in the mirror I see him in front me giving his hallmark smirk or smile. If I'm in this condition, I can only imagine what are others suffering through. 

I'm guilty! and I need to overcome this guilt before something happens. 

I'm seriously trying to behave as much as normal I can with others, trying to laugh, make others laugh but inside it feels like I'm having a trip to my past to the old Amaya I never want to be ever again. 

And I'm sure many many of us are going through the same, so this is the idea what I and my fellow FMC family members came up with. 

With this initiative, if we are able even to save one life or bring a smile on anyone's face, in my personal opinion I would find this initiative successful. 

Now, I know this is the first time I didn't ask the question that "how are you doing, hope you are fine" because I know it would be completely baseless and idiotic of me because we all know how much of negativity has surrounded us. At this point of time, everyone will be either stressed, depressed, irritated, you and your loved ones will be handling your mood swings or vice versa- you may be handling someone else's mood swings, believe me, I'm also going through a lot of shit like this.

So in this environment of negativity, we FMCians thought why not try bringing a little positivity around or, in you, even if it is a little smile gracing your pretty face.

"Khariyat"

Is a book, where we bring various types of activities and coping technic or you can call it a defense mechanism technics?

Which will help you, people, to cop up with the negativity around you and also help you, people, not to lose anyone dear to you?

This book will consider parts such as

1) Awareness about, what really depression is? How can you recognize what the person is going through depression? With the little signs, he/she shows.

2) We will be sharing our stories, as in real-life stories of a few of the FMC members how they fought against their inner as well as outer demons, which we truly hope will motivate you.

3) Real-life stories of a depressed person and how they came up stronger (information through Google) which will surely help you to stay positive and happy

4) Anyone interested to share their stories, it will be displayed here, and it depends upon you if you want to reveal your name or not and I promise your name won't be displayed anywhere, it will be highly confidential and with me only or you can share your story through fake Ids, but kindly don't misuse it.

5) Your drawing, paintings, quotes, Shayris, paintings, will be displayed here.

6) New positive quotes every day will be displayed on our wall every day or alternate days and also on our Instagram account.

7) We will be sharing some coping technics with you too

8) We will be sharing our works as in drawing, paintings, poems, Shayris, one shot in this book.

9) Also, a talk show where you will be able to give your views, and also a topic selected by the viewers and/or the topics which need to highly discussed and will help everyone will be discussed. 

10) An initiative to make you people happy. 

All in all this book is only for you, to motivate you, to make you smile, to keep you positive in life and above all not to lose you, we may or may not know each other but as a fellow Wattpadian and also a founder of an active community its becomes my and my FMC family;'s responsibility to help you in any way we can. 

Before going, if anyone wants to be the part of this initiative and know you'll be able to motivate people through your talks and writings you ware warmly welcomed in the team. 

Beautiful cover by meera55oberoi

Thank you for always being a saviour. 💕