Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan

Let's make someone's day. 

Let them know how special they are for you or what special place they held in your life. 

Tag that special ones on Wattpad, who means the world to you. 

And till you do that I'll start with mine. 

Deal? 

Let's start 

****

1) My Seven Sexy Sizzlers

manumystrey

Shona, the first person as I would like to think, I met here, and to say we have been very close to each other will be an understatement.

You hold a really special place in my heart, not because you look up to whenever you are in trouble, doubt or you feel restlessness but, because you have given me the place in your heart which no one can never fathom, heck even I didn't ever when I first joined Wattpad. 

You call me Ammi Jaan which means a mother in Islam.

Though we first started off as sisters, and we are still but more than that we share a mother-daughter relation. I'm really really lucky to have you in my life and remember you call me Ammi Jaan and mean it, just like that you'll always hold that first daughter place in my heart come what may.

I love you. We cannot and we never will leave you, keep that in your mind!

I love you, 

Yours Ammi Jaan. 

neha_satakshi

C.bbbbbbb! That's us!

Stretching our nicknames unnecessarily. You know this but I need to tell you this again, I always carved for someone who will be there for me and just listen to my problem, my blabberings, my rants, be my human dairy, be my secret keeper, just like I'm for some and believe me, whole my life I was waiting for that someone, till last year October.

When I first met you and we clicked of instantly, it didn't even feel while interviewing you that we are talking for the first time. 

And months after, here we are, planning how you will help me escape my wedding with the others 😂

We have laughed together, cried together, planned things together, from being possessive over each other even for nicknames, I have understood one thing, 

"Dosti...
Na kabhi imtehaa leti hai na kabhi imtehaan deti hai.

Dosti wo hai jo bheege chere par bhi aasuon ko pehchan leti hai." - Harivanshrai Bacchan

I owe you myself, I love you, 
Your Ami. 

hamesha_and_forever

Preeeeeet! Meri sweetness ki Dukan.

You know why I call you sweets? 😂

That's because you have a sweetness in you which attracts people towards you. You have that "understanding every point of view" trait in you which we all lack sometimes 🙈😂😂

Sweets, we are very much proud of you. Though we never said this, but you are a gem of a person. 

Love you,
Yours Didi jaan ❤

_love_is_you_

Laal laal gaal jaise tamatar,