❤ Khulke Jeene ka ❤

Khulke Jeene Ka
Tareeka Tumhein Sikhate Hain
Haske Dekho Na
Lateefa Tumhein Sunate Hain

Umar Ke Saal Kitne Hai Gin Gin ke Kya Karna
Beet Jaye Na Ginti Mein Hi Varna

You all must be thinking that why all of a sudden I'm coming up with this line from the film dil bechaara- Khulke Jeene ka

Actually, last afternoon I was listening to this song and it just touched my heart. It's a beautiful song. But what really made me think and feel connected were the lyrics and its meaning. I asked myself....

Kya hai khulke jeena???

Kaise hai khulke jeena???

What do you guys have to say about this?? ?

Now you all must be saying that Kya yaar, Kya khulke jeena? Here we are confined to our homes in this pandemic situation. How will we live freely. Everywhere there is tension, fear, sadness. It's not the same any more.

But you know what... you all are right as well as wrong. Right because there is nothing we can do in this situation and there is fear, tension,sadness. But then we have been trying to find happiness, the reason to live in this materialistic things, and all the pomp and show of the world.  That's not what life is all about.

For me " Khulke Jeena" means to be yourself. To find happiness in the small things you are getting around you. Rather than always thinking about what will happen next, try to make your this moment worth living, and enjoy it.

Spend time with family, with yourself, try to push your boundaries, do something new, you can help your mom in kitchen, so what of we can't go out to have junk food, try making it at home. play with your grandparents, chat with your friends,(the one who are positive, please stay away from the negativity as much as you can) and if you don't feel like doing anything then.... just listen to music. These small small moment won't come back, we tend to know the value of time and people once we loose them. That's the harsh reality!

We always crib for things we don't get, but in this we forget to see things those are closer to us.

Life is too short to complain and have grudges against someone, but it's big enough to give happiness to people and FIND HAPPINESS YOURSELF. All you need to do is try to live life freely and happily.

"Don't just live it for the sake of living, live life to give it a new meaning." 😉

Kyunki, 

Kab janam lena hai aur kab marna hai, yeh ham decide nahi kar sakte,

Lekin hamne jeena kaise hai yeh ham decide kar sakte hai 

Just be happy and be safe,

With love,
neha_satakshi

*~*~*~*~ 

Hope you have got the little motivation to make your life happy, because ultimately its you who can make your life happy, the people around  you are just some ways to be happy. 

And Do lets us know your mantra for "khulke jeena!" 

Till then stay happy and stay safe, 

With love, 
Amaya.K 

#Musicophilias
FMC 💙🎶