Zindagi mein muskurate raho!

Yeh line kitni sahi hai na!

Ham sach mein jeena bhul gaye hai, ham zindagi jee nahi rahe hai ham uske peeche bhag rahe hai. Aur bhagte hue bhi beech mein aane wali har choti choti khushiyon ko peeche chodte jaa rahe hai.

Do you guys remember the last time you smiled genuinely, your carefree smile? The one we use to have when we were kids.

Aap sab bologe

"Yaar, Kahan smile aayegi. Har jagah toh sad cheeze ho rahe hai. Koi mar raha hai, kisi ko corona virus hai, toh kahi koi apni hi life mein itni problem hai ki wo jeena hi nahi chata."

But,

There is always a solution right?

And to find that solution you need to be happy, you need to be positive.

Happiness is a state of mind and smile is the reflex action of happiness from within.

Have you ever thought that why do kids smile more than adults?!

According to Goggle child smiles 400 to 500 times a day and when we grow into adult this reduces because we start having expectations. While a child doesn't have any expectations.

A child just happy for what he gets or with whom he meets. They provide us with positive energy, a happy zone. And being in that zone automatically makes you happy. It's all about sending positive energy to the other person.

Just 2 things you need to do and half your problems will vanish in thin air.

1) The secret of happiness is LOW EXPECTATIONS

2) Send positive vibes to others. Do not criticize anyone, and if so, do it in a war where you don't demotivate any person. Just a smile and greet people and this simple greeting of yours can send positive energy to someone. And this energy will help them a lot.

Remember one thing,

What happens in our life can be controlled by us to only some extend, after that, it's own destiny and the working of God. All you need to do is give your 100%.

Life is another name of struggle. We need to work hard, push our limits so as to reach our goals but taking care of oneself is equally important.
Try to be grateful for what you have. Be happy and thankful that God for what he has given you. Maybe what you don't have today is for a reason which you will get to know when the right time comes.

When you feel that you are low or there is nothing left in life then think of your parents, your close friends, and above all your own self. If you don't find anyone beside you to listen to you then just close your eyes and remember the energy within you. That unseen power I.e. God who is right inside you. Complain to him, share your worries, pain, and everything with him. He won't answer you back but will give you the strength to face the situation.

Even I have problems in life like everyone!

A bit of disturbed family, though I have supportive parents one can't get everything in life so even I have some issues. Health issues as well but this doesn't make me sad or think low of me. Today I have such amazing friends with me but there was a time when I didn't have anyone whom I could call as a true friend. I even thought that I'm not a girl who can ever have one true friend back in school for which I even cried, but then I had my mom with me who always stood for me even as a friend, and I never shut myself because of these things. And right now I'm happy to have my 7 Sizzlers and many more whom I can count on.

As my Mom believes that
"Whatever happens, happens for a reason. You will know the reason one day or the other. But never give up. And never stop being happy."

My mantra in life is

1) Be positive in all situation, stay away from negativity as much as you can.

2) Never lose your smile for anyone.

3) Believe in God.

Ps.- I know bohot heavy hai yeah but I hope you people try it.

With love,
neha_satakshi

*****

Hope you have a little positive energy to live your life from our Miss. Sorted. 😂

Sizzlers are lucky to have you C.B. and I love you GF. ♥♥

Love,
Amaya.K

#Musicophilias
FMC 💙🎶