Chapter 14 - Internship.

You, along with the others in your class are waiting to get picked up for their internships. Endeavor has told you that you would be with him for the whole week so you packed clothes in your backpack but not what kid of clothes. You then saw him walking over and you got nervous. 

"(y/n)." He says. You gave a bow.

"H-Hello Endeavor" You say. He nods and turns. 

"Come. We have far to travel." He says. You nod, waving at Bakugo and the others before you follow him. 

"I was told by All Might that you can only turn into an animal if you knew everything about them." He says. 

"Y-Yes that's right." You say. He nods and opens the door to a limo. You get in and he gets in after, sitting across from you and you see he turns his flames off. 

"Good. We will be going someplace no one but I and my family knows of." He says. You get scared and he smirks. 

"If I'm right and you can turn into this, then you will be unstoppable." He says. You gave a nod but couldn't help but be worried. 

~~~~

Your mouth drops. Endeavor had taken you to a mountain and after a three and a half hour hike, he stopped. 

"We are here." He says. You looked and are shocked at what you see, which is why your mouth had dropped. 

"P-Phoenix's" You ask. Endeavor nods. 

"They helped me with my flames. They will help you to transform into one." He says and whistles. You see one look and fly over. Endeavor holds his arm out and it lands on his arm. He then looks at you. 

"This is Fire. He's the one that helped me. He will help you if he excepts you."Endeavor says. You nod and Endeavor laughs a bit. 

"Hold your arm out." He says. You do and Fire moves to your arm. 

"Wow, he's not hot." You ask and pet his chest. Fire chirps and you can tell he's happy.

"Yes. They only are hot if they feel the need or if its mating season. Phoenix's mate in volcano's." Endeavor says. Fire moves, nibbling on your ear, making you giggle and it flies off. 

"Congrats. It seems that he will train you." He says. You smile at that. 

"How can we start?" You ask, looking at Endeavor. He smirks. 

"They are fire. Lets start with heat. You will have to get use to it." He says. You nod and follow him as he walks. You then start to feel heat and look, seeing a hot spring. 

"Alright. Get in." He says. You look at him like he was crazy. 

"You want to turn into one? You have to get use to heat or the fire within you will kill you. I'm assuming you brought a swimsuit?" He asks. 

"No I didn't." You say in a matter-of-fact tone. He laughs and pulls out one. It was a standard school swimsuit. 

"I knew you wouldn't so I asked All Might for one and let him know why. Go and get changed." He says. You take it, putting your backpack on the ground and walk behind a tree. After changing, you walk out and see he has a blindfold on as he is sitting, leaning on a tree and his arms were crossed.

"Um, Endeavor? Whats with the blindfold?" You ask. You could almlost see the glare thought the blindfold.

"I'm a married man...that and All Might said if I didn't do this he would rip my eyes out." Endeavor says. You hold in a laugh.

"All right." You say, dipping your foot into the water but you removed it fast. 

"OW!" You shout. Endeavor laughs. 

"What? You thought it would be warm? It's close to boiling." He says. You glare at him. 

"If it's boiling then how am I going to get in it!" You shout. He sighs. 

"Close to boiling. You have to do it a little at a time. You have to get use to the heat." He says. You sigh and give a nod, knowing he can't see you. You slowly put your foot it and keep it in. It was very hot. You then see Fire fly over and land on the ground next to you. You move and sit on the ground, putting in your other foot in so it was to your knees. You wanted to remove them but you couldn't. 

"Is this what it's like for you and the others Fire?" You ask, petting the Phoenix. It chirps and you feel it heat its back a bit before it stops. You nod and move closer to the water, letting it come up to your thighs. Once you got use to it, it wasn't so bad. It only took you about thirty minutes before you were fully in, well, up to your shoulders.

"How far are you in? If your only in up to your knees I want you deeper." Endeavor says. You laugh a bit. 

"I'm in fully." You say. He nods. 

"Fire. I want you to slowly heat up the water. She has to be up to temp before she can try and transform." Endeavor says. You look at him. 

"But I have to knew everything about them. Their muscle, bones and everything." You says as Fire moves to the edge of the water, dipping its tail in and you feel the water heating up slowly. You start to sweat. You then see Endeavor smirk.

"(y/n), fire is inside a Phoenix. They have no bones or muscles, only fire." He says. Your eyes went wide as he said that. 

This was going to be a long week.