Chapter 15 - Returning

Endeaver was carrying you back to the limo. The week had passed and you were exhausted from the training. Once Endeaver saw the limo, he opened the door and places you on the seat. You didn't wake but you did hiss slightly from pain. Endeaver tried to be careful, but your body was red and sore from training but you had done it.

You had managed to turn into a phoenix. He got in after buckling you in and told the driver to drive. He looked at your arm. It was red, like a sunburn but if you looked closely, it wasn't red on the outside but on the inside. He wasn't kidding when he said you had to get use to the heat but what he didn't tell you was why. The reason why wasn't because when you turned into a phoenix, you had fire in you but was because you would always have fire in your blood. It would soon mix with your blood and the transformation would be complete. You let out a groan and opened your eyes. 

"I see your awake." Endeavor says. You sit up and yawn but hiss at the pain as your arm hits the seat belt. 

"Ow. How long will it feel like this?" You ask, rubbing it. 

"Another day or so." He says. You nod and look at him. You then smile. 

"Thank you, by the way." You say. He smiles at you. 

"No, thank you. I hadn't brought anyone up there since..." He stops and frowns. You could tell he was thinking deeply. 

"Since my father passed." He says. You could tell he was lying but you didn't say anything. He then looks out the window. A few hours passed and the car ride was silent. 

"We are here." He says. You look, seeing your classmates arriving and you smile. 

"Now take it easy. You will be sore ." He says. You give a nod and the limo stops you get out and see Bakugo with slick back hair. You stop and you start to laugh. He glares at you. 

"Shut up Loser! It won't go down!" He yells. You walk up and hug him but you jump and let him go.

"OW!" You screamed.

"I told you to be careful!" Endeavor screams as he talks to the principal. Bakugo looks at you. 

"Man you look like a lobster." He says. You give him a glare before he smile and kiss him. His hair springs back up and he kisses you back. You pull away. 

"Yeah, but it was worth it." You say and you back up a bit before you turn into a Phoenix. Everyone stops and looks at you. You then turn human. Bakugo looks at you before he takes your hand and kisses you again. You laugh and kiss him back, ignoring the pain. He then pulls back and smile as you. 

"Your name should be Smoking Hot, not Animal." He whispers to you. You blush at that. 

"I think I will stick with Animal but...but I can be your smoking hot loser." You say. He smirks. 

"I can live with that." He says. You blush more before you kiss him deeply. He kisses you back. You didn't realize how much you missed him.