Chapter 26 - Class

You heard your alarm and sighed as you hit it and stood. You gave a yawn and stretched. You heard a beep from your phone and looked at it. You smiled. It was from Yagi. He was enjoying his Retirement and had sent a picture with Midoriya, who was on vacation. It had now been fifteen years since All for one was killed now. You put your phone down and stood. You move into the kitchen and see a note from Bakugo. You pick it up. 

Had a call. Will be at the school after. Love you. Tomaru is at school. 

You smile and put it down before you make some food. You get ready and soon walk to U.A. You put your hand on your stomach. You were six months pregnant with your second child and Your first child, Tomaru, was now 14 and doing his last year of middle school.

"Don't kick me today." You say and feel your baby kick you. You laugh a bit. Today was your first day as a teacher in class 1-A and even with you being six months pregnant, you were exited. You taught in many other classes at U.A. but you took over for Mr. Aizawa and you were exited for it. You walk in and wait at the for your students. You hear the door and smile. 

"Hello Mr. Aizawa. Hi Eri." You say. She smiles and runs to you and hugs you. You hug her back. 

"Be good Eri. Listen to your teacher." Mr. Aizawa says. She nods and waves to him before she goes and sits. You smile and soon, your class was filled. You head whispers and move to the front of the class.

"Hello class. My name is (y/n). We will be going down to the fields and testing your quirks out. We will have someone joining us also." You say and have everyone stand and everyone walks down. They all gasp as they see Bakugo. 

"It's King Explosion Murder!" Some say and run over. Bakugo smirks. 

"That's right." He says and makes some small explosions. They all look happy.  

"Now I'm here in case you need help. My wife is with child right now and I don't want anything to hurt her." He says. You smile and walk up. 

"First, we will measure your quirks." You say. Their are a few hands. You point to one. 

"Yes?" You ask. 

"Whats it like to me married to the number one hero?" She asked. You laugh and Bakugo smiles. 

"Well i know him before he was the number one hero. Now, no stalling. Eri, your up first." You say and give her the ball. She takes it and nods. Bakugo kisses your cheek as you take notes and he walks up and helps some of the kids. You smile as you watch him. He hasn't changed much in the anger department. He was a still a hot head and would get mad easily but he never got mad or yelled at kids.   

"Hey! You have to use your quirk!" Bakugo yelled and the kids laughed. You sigh at that. OK, he barley yelled at child. You then thought of All for one and you frowned. You still had nightmares about what he did but you knew he could never hurt anyone again. You look at the kids and smile. 

You knew this was what you were meant to be.   

The End