Season 3 E1

Renae POV
All I could think of is Blake and Craig splitting up to find us. Is this a trap?
"Hello Mafia princess."Shawn says walking around me. He touches my hair. I hold my head Back and headbud Him. He falls back I use all my strength and break free. Flare then wakes up. She kicks the people behind her. We both run towards the trap door. I pull it.
"Damn it! It's locked!" I shout. Flare looks around.
"That crowbar!" She runs to it and picks it up.
"Not so fast!!!" Shawn grabs flare. I run up to him but I feel a sharp pain in my back. I cough out blood.

As I fall back flare breaks out of Shawn's grip. She runs and catches me. She takes out the knife out of my back.
"You'll never win!" Shawn shouts and I am shaking in anger.
"Blake...... where are you?"I whisper and flare began to shed tears. She clenched her fist .
"Ren...."
"Flare?" I say having a feeling she's going to do something stupid.
"Tell Craig.....I love Him.... And take care of gladis ."
"Wait what? Flare?" I say not having any strength. She picks me up.
"ROBOTS!" Shawn shouts. The robots assemble From the surface. "Get those little bitches!" The bots charged at us and flare fought as if she had nothing to lose . I had to help. I then see the crowbar.
"Flare can you put me down?" I ask and flare looks at me concerned.
"Why?" I look at the crowbar. Flare then starts to go towards the crowbar. The bots charge us.
"THROW ME!" I shout .
"..but your...."
"THROW ME!!" I shout again she then throws me I flip in the air And grab the crowbar and I fall weakly Because this wound is getting worse.i pick it up. Come on Ren you can't Back out now. I get up feeling massive pain. I run gripping The crowbar in my hand.
"AAAAAAHHHH!!" I scream and I Begin fighting breaking slamming And smashing every bot with flare by my side. We then noticed Shawn creeping up. We jump out the Way. Flare Looks at me and grabs me by my waist .
"What the hell are you doing?!" I say  confused of why she's doing all of this!
"I'm protecting you!" Flare rushes to the roof edge and smiles. "Good Bye Ren.... tell Craig what I said." Flare puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Flare wait..... flare!" She pushes me off the roof.
"FLAAAARRRREE!" I scream as I watch her blue hair flew in the wind and the bota capture her all over again. Tears flew down my eyes and I felt so horrible. I guess I'm gonna die . Because this is a high roof I don't have the strength to Land on my feet. I shut my eyes. Thinking of flare and Craig and.... Blake. My Blake. Suddenly I Felt arms wrap around me. And I opened my eyes and it was Blake.
"Blake?"
"Hey princess." He Says. I touched his red hair.
"You caught me?" Tears fell down my eyes.
"Always." Blake says while holding me tight I then shut my eyes and fall asleep.