Warm Welcome

(Thank you Nahar dramaqueen_Nahar 🙈💕 for helping me, finding this piece of composition)

To the brave soldiers,

I have nothing with me other saying a mere thank you, to you.

I cannot decipher the pain, one goes through when he is fighting for the country and its people leaving your family behind.

I won't be able to understand the pain your family foes through knowing they won't be able to see you ever again.

But what I know is, our thousands thank you-s will also be less in front of what you did for our nation.

But the sad truth is I have nothing to say other than that.

The land you fought for might be just a piece of land, but for you, it was your precious possession which cost your life ❤

Thank you 🙇💙  

Hello everyone,

Starting with, Happy Father's Day, World Music Day, and Yoga day to you all.

Proceeding forward, we FMCians are back with yet another contest in which you ALL can participate.

You don't possess the skills of sketching, painting, or writing no worries we something up for you too, and for those who do what this is a great opportunity to you and also a small contribution from your side.

How? 

You'll get to know very soon. 

But before we start this initiative is solely for the people who are fighting with us and for us in this pandemic.  

All your works will be displayed on the social media sites like Facebook and Instagram and of course watty, so your message and work will be able to reach more and more people, and will be able to motivate people to hope, to fight back and to stay strong. 

But don't worry to motivate you people to we have kept rewards for every genre., but before that let's get to know the genres. 

Group 1
Drawing (it includes Cartoon/Anime, sketching, painting)  

Group 2
Os/Ts

Group 3
Poems/Shayaris

Group 4
Drabble/Essays 

Group 5
Short stories

Group 6
Is anyone interested in making edits? 

As I said, we have the opportunity for all the people who are willing to do something for the contribution from their side and also for those who want to share their views about what is happening in the country, you all are heartily welcome. 

Now time to answer some questions!

1) Is there any theme/prompt for drawing?

Theme? yes we do have a theme, which is as you know 'unstoppable- gratitude to the real heroes' so you could paint, draw, sketch anything related to this theme, and no prompts will be given, you are free to use your imagination. 

2) Can I participate in more than one genre?

Yes, you can, but not more than three.

3) Can I submit more than one work in one particular genre?

Yes, you can but we won't be accepting any more than two entries from each participant in one particular genre. 

4) Can we work in groups?

Yes, you can, but your group shouldn't exceed more than three people. Also, you can participate in all the genres except drawing. if you are participating in the group, kindly choose the members who won't back out at the last moment. You can choose your reader or fellow writer, friend as your partner. 

5) Is there any plot or prompt that will be given to other groups?

Nope, you are free to use your imagination. just remember you should write or create poems, os/ts, essays, drabbles, etc based on the theme only. 

6) Of how many words should the poem consists?

Not more than 300 words. 

7) What about Shayaris?

You need to a set of at least four Shayaris to enter in the contest. 

8) Of how many words the OS/TS should consist of?

The OS should not exceed more than 7000 to 8000 words, and the word limit for TS is 15000 words. 

9) The word limit for drabbles and short stories?

For drabbles, it should be 100 words and for short stories, the maximum word limit is 5000 words.

10) What about edits?

If the graphic designers are ready, then they are wholeheartedly welcome, if we get five or more names for participating, we will make Group 6 for edits. 

11) How can we send our works to you?

Through email, Instagram, or your own book. 

Email id: clubfeatherymusic@gmail.com

Instagram: feathery_music_club 

Hope this solves all your queries and qualms, but if it doesn't, you are free to ask and will be answering them ❤

Cover Credit: Our miss Adiza princess 😂  Angelangela08

Filter Credit: @colorfulhuesx (insta)

#Musicophilias
FMC 💙🎶