From FMC

Hello everyone,

This is a piece of gratitude and appreciation from our side, the civilians of India, on this 74th Independence day!

Wishing you all a very very Happy Independence day.

Independence Day is or never was a day to show your patriotism because that doesn't need a specific day, but a day to show your gratitude to the heroes who fought for our freedom, the heroes who are fighting for us to get the freedom from Covid-19 and this year the pandemic has shown us that not only army, police, and BSF people are our real heroes but the sweepers, doctors, nurse, the NGO workers are our real heroes too. Not to forget the people working for us, cooking for us, cleaning for us. 

And today let's thank all of them in any way we can.

And this Role Play is a heartfelt thank you them from the entire family of FMC.

Once again,

🇮🇳 Happy Independence Day 🎇 🇮🇳 

***

~LIGHTS OFF 

CURTAINS DOWN

SPOTLIGHT ON THE NARRATOR~

Narrator (amaya_kashaf): Let's being with the show!!

This act is based on the heroes fighting for us!  

Act 1 Written by anu_champ

Act 2 Written by amaya_kashaf

Have you seen the doctors who hardly get to sleep?
From sad weary eyes, silent tears they weep.
They're battling to save hundreds of lives,
Yet see so many dying right before their eyes.