-|Chapter 25|-

-(Eijiro's POV)-

The rest of the day seemed to pass relatively quickly. With little to no problems we ate dinner and now we are all heading to bed. Izuku is completely out of it he is super emotional. We found a dead ladybug in the pool and he started sobbing telling Momo to save it. We had to make a grave for it because it needed a proper burial. He was in complete de stress because of the dumb bug. He played it off as if he knew the bug since birth. That ladybug got the best funeral any big has ever gotten.

At this point he is sleep drunk on a new level. We may be having a bit of fun with this. He has no filter so earlier we kept asking him dumb questions that he would easily overthink. One of them was is water wet? He is still trying to figure this out. We also told him that if you stuck a fork in a socket you would fly... he tired doing it. We didn't let him but he was not very happy with us. Any joke we would make he would take seriously, but now the day has come to an end and it's time to sleep.

We finally make it to the bed and change out of our swim suits. Izuku decided the floor is more comfortable than the bed and laid down. Kat scoops him up and gently places him on the bed, buttttt Izuku doesn't let go. He nuzzles into Kat's shoulder his arms and legs wrapped around Kat's body.

"Baby you gotta let go. It's time to go to bed."

"Mm mm."He shakes his head.

"Okay how about we go take a small walk. Kat or I can carry you."

"Mmhmm"He nods.

I knew the cool air and waves crashing might be able to put him to sleep. We always sleep with a fan on but this room doesn't have one. Izuku likes background noise when he sleeps so I hope the waves can provide that.

We walk outside to the sand and walk along the shore. I brought a beach blanket just incase he got cold or we want to sit down. His light breathing and the waves crashing is the most peaceful thing I could ask for.

About thirty minutes into our walk Kat whispers to me and I look over to see Izuku peacefully asleep. IT WORKED! These are the moments I love. When we are all calm and stress free. Signing up for the Mafia was not my choice but in the end it's the best thing that's happened to me. I wouldn't have met Katsuki's or Izuku... or any of the people I call my family. I love it here.

We make our way back to the house and carefully place Izuku on our bed. I pull the covers over him and climb on the left side of him. Kat climbs on the right side of him and lays down. We turn on our side so we can look at each other while we talk.

"Ei I want you to know I love you two so much and I only want to protect you. I don't know when it will be safe to go back to Japan... we may have to sell the old mansion and move out of the country. I hate saying that because it'll mean restarting."

"Kat it's going to be alright. Yes I do believe we should move because the Yakuza is targeting Izuku. This is a big decision though. I believe we should talk to the crew and make sure they are all ready to go. We have to leave a lot of our belongings so they don't follow us."

"Yeah I know... I'm just a little upset because that's the house I grew up in. But I want to start a family with you two, in a new house. I can see a happy life with you two in it."

"Kat I love you to but... we need to think about Izuku right now. His mental health is not the best right now. I'm sure he would also love to have kids, but I'm not sure he could handle them right now. Kat we have to realize we have been dating for awhile but he has only been dating us for under a month. We aren't even married!"

"Yeah yeah... I'm just so excited for the future with you two."

"I know babe. Why don't we get some sleep and talk to the crew and Izuku tomorrow about the plan for moving." I lean over Izuku and peck Kat on the lips.

"I love you Kat. Don't overthink it. Let's just get some sleep."With that said my eyes slowly shut and I enter sleep.

~The next morning~

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I wake up before both my boyfriends so I decide to wake them up in a new type of way... I gently pick up Ei and walk downstairs to the pool. I throw him in and he obviously wakes up.

"WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI?!"

"I have no clue what your talking about shitty hair."

"OHHHHH Your gonna get it!"

He jumps out of the pool and I run to our room. He won't wake Izuku up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM A GENIUS!
Once I'm in the room I run next to the bed. Ei is quick to enter and see my plan.

"Oh you think I won't wake him...HA YOU FOOL!"

Ei run full speed at me and I am forced to up over Izuku to avoid his attack. Doing this mayyyyy have woke him up. But the small bean didn't seem to be frightened. All he did was rub his eyes and look at the chase going on in front of him.

HE DOESN'T EVEN MOVE TO FUCKING HELP ME!

"What's going on?"Izuku stretches and yawns.

"IZUKU HELP ME NOWWW PLEASE!"

-1005 words-

Heyyyyyyy so this story will be ending soon...

IM SO SO SORRY! Okay listen I have no inspiration for this book. It still will have a good ending but this book lost its plot a long time ago.

The next book is going to be bakudeku and is a whole lot better than this one.
In all honesty I hate this book. I was contemplating just deleting it but that would be unfair to the people that actually like it.

Hope to see you in the next book! 💜