-|Chapter 25|-

-(3 year time skip)-
-(3rd person POV)-

"IZUKU GET HIM HES GONNA GET AWAY!"

A lot has happened since their vacation three years ago. Izuku's mental health has improved a great deal. Not only did the Mafia move to the Bahamas but they have two new members as well. A year ago Kirishima, Bakugo, and Midoriya all got married. Just three weeks ago they adopted a set of twins which are 4 years old. The couple is struggling with them because they have a tendency to run around naked after a bath.

"KACCHAN I CANT GET HIM HES SO TINY!"

"Hey Kazue is dressed and rea- WHY IS KAORU STILL NAKED?!"

"ITS KACCHAN'S FAULT HE PUT HIM DOWN AFTER DRYING HIM OFF!"

"HE SAID HE HAD TO PEE! I WAS JUST LETTING HIM USE THE BATHROOM DUMB A-"

"KATSUKI BAKUGO DO NOT CUSS IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!"

"Yeah pops don't fucking cuss in front of us!"

"KAORU BAD! NO CUSSING!"

The children are very quick to pick up on new things. Kaoru tends to be more loud and explosive but Kazue likes to snuggle and just stay quiet. Izuku still hasn't gotten over his fear of violence but his fear of yelling has gotten better.

"Hey Kaoru wanna go to the firing range?"

"REALLY POPS?!"

"Yeah but you have to put some clothes on first. Hey Kazue do wanna try firing some guns today?"

"N-no sorry pops. Mom can we paint again?"
(Katsuki's= Pops  Eijiro= Dad Izuku= Daddy/Mom)

"Of course Kazue!"

Kazue often hangs out with Izuku when Kirishima and Bakugo go to practice their skills. Izuku can't be near guns without getting flashbacks so he often stays away from them. Being in the mafia brings many dangers so Izuku still carries a knife.

"Well we will see you after practice love you."Izuku kisses his husbands and Kaoru then grabs Kazue's hand.

The two head off to the art room while the other three head to the shooting range. Kaoru loves his family and wants to be able to protect it. He is also going to be the successor of the mafia group. He will lead the next generation of the Geound Zero mafia. The Bakugo family is not the only ones with small children running free. Shinso and Kaminari also have a young boy who is 6 and a little girl who is 2. Jiro and Momo have a little girl who is just a few months old.

A lot has happened in the past three years. All their lives have only been getting better. The Yakuza disbanded over a year ago so they have nothing to fear about anymore. They are the top mafia in the world. No one has seen their faces yet so they continue to go out in public.

Their love for each other has only grown over the years and will continue to grow for year to come.

-500 words...-

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY!

GOD I HATE THIS BOOK SO MUCH! I wouldn't even recommend it to a trash can. This book is the worst thing I have ever done in my life. I started my next book a few days ago. I'm extremely sorry if this is the first book you read from me but listen my next book is a whole lot better I promise. I will be posting the prologue and chapter 1 tomorrow. It would be great if you could follow me so you know when I post a message on my board.

💜 Love you all my little stars 💜