-|Chapter 23|-

-(Eijiro's POV)-

I sit down next to Izuku after helping ,more like forced, Denki fall asleep. I pressed a pressure point in his shoulder making him pass out. It doesn't hurt but I still don't like doing it to people because it can disorient them and scare them.

Izuku seems to be nervous and I can't seem to put my finger on it. OH NY GOD IM AN IDIOT!

"Hey Izuku did you take you medicine?"

"Y-yeah just now..."

Dam it I knew he didn't take it during lunch. That would explain the bad panic attack earlier. This plane ride is going to be about 24 hours and we have to make one stop. (They live in Tokyo.) I hope Izuku is okay with flights...

"Hello and welcome to your flight to the Bahamas. We will be taking off shortly so please secure small things and buckle up."

"Do you feel secure?"I ask Izuku.

"I'm not a small thing!"He whisper yelled and pouted.

Katsuki and I both start to laugh. The small joke definitely lighted the tense mood we had earlier. Soon enough we hear the plane engine start. Izuku griped Kat's and my hand and I can see he is worried. He's shaking and looks petrified.

"Babe it's going to be fine. We have the best pilot on Earth. We are safe nothing bad is going to happen."

The plane starts to take off and Izuku scrunches up into a ball. He obviously doesn't like this so I get his headphones and tablet. The engine is loud so I can understand why he's a little freaked out.

Once I turn on his music he seems to calm down a bit. I see his eyes flutter shut and his head slumps down on Katsuki's shoulder. A few minutes later we are at our flights altitude so I get up and grab his blanket.

I recline his chair so he can sleep comfortably. All of us have been through so much stress and right now it's time to sleep. I turn off our cabin lights and we all soon fall asleep.

~la time skip to 10:00 am~
~16 more hours of flight~

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I wake up and look to my left to see both my boyfriends fast alseep. I look at my phone to see what time it is and see that it's 10:25. The plane should be landing soon for our second pilot and refueling.

I feel something shift beside me so I sit up and look to my left. Izuku's eyes slowly opened and he was in a daze. After a minute or two he seemed a bit more awake so I run my hand through his hair and take his headphones off.

"Morning sleepy head. We are gonna be landing soon."

"Mhmmm"

He still must be groggy because he didn't even say a word all he dose is do grabby hands towards me. I pull the handle on my chair so I can sit up, then I grab him and set him on my lap. Big baby...

He nuzzles into my chest and I pull his blanket over us. His legs wrap around my waist and he lets out a soft hum. I run my hands through his hair while he peacefully rests on my chest.

About half an hour passes and everyone is awake when the pilot come over the speakers.

"We will be landing shortly so if all passengers could head back to their seat and buckle up for decent."

One again Kaminari start panic. He hates lift off and touch down. He also can't look out a window because that too will send him into a panic attack. I know Izuku isn't going to fall asleep for this one so I gently place him in his seat and put his headphones on him.

I hand him his tablet and he starts to draw. Ei buckles him in and goes to calm down Denki. Shinso actually got him to calm down so Ei just sat there to make sure he was doing alright.

Soon enough Ei came back and the plane started to go down. Izuku looked up from his tablet a little freaked out so I rubbed his arm and motioned for him to just keep drawing.

The plane makes a sudden stop and with that we have touched down on our first stop.
I gently pull off Izuku's headphones because they are gonna need to charged for the next half of the trip.

We all get up and head off the plane to get some food from the McRonald's in the airport. We all had changed into some everyday clothes except for Izuku, Denki, and Jiro who all chose to change into a new set of PJs.

Izuku is wearing Ei's black hoodie, some pastel pink joggers, black fluffy socks and a pastel pare of pink slides. Overall adorable little ball of sunshine...

Even though eight hours ago we had been attacked ,and he went into one of the worst panic attacks we've seen, he still finds a way to smile and move on. The stress he's been through in the last month is more than anyone should have to go through but he is managing to smile and try to get better.

We all get to the McRonald's and order our food. Ei and I got Whoppers with fries and a soda while Izuku got a small fry and a ten pice chicken nugget box with apple juice.

He seems to be in a very good mood so I can only assume his anxiety is completely down right now. I refuse to let anything stress him out right now.

~45 minute time skip~

After we finish our meal we head back to the plane. Izuku didn't finish all his Chicken nuggets but he did eat 7 of them which is more than he would have if Ei didn't push him. He originally only ate five so getting him to eat two more was a pretty big accomplishment.

We all sit down on the plane and the pilot come over the intercom.

"We will be taking off shortly so please secure all small things and buckle up for the last half of your flight."

Before I could even think Ei tried to make his dumb joke aging but what's cut off my Izuku.

"Don't even think about it Kiri."

We start laughing because he puffed out his cheeks and look like an angry pice of broccoli. I finish laughing and put his headphones on him and hand him his tablet. Kaminari also seemed to be calm with his music so Ei stayed with us before the plane takes off.

The engine starts and soon enough we are back in the air to the Bahamas.

-1138 words-