Epilogue

A few days later both Starscream and Knock Out were back to normal much to everyone's relief both mechs had made full recoveries.

Though Starscream's voice sounded a bit extra screechy for a while before it went back to normal which Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Smokescreen had gotten a good laugh over.

Ratchet was glad Knock Out had survived because the red mech had come very close to death and had scared everyone.

The first thing Knock Out did when he was well enough was buff his finish then have a race with Bumblebee and Smokescreen.

Then upon getting back he met Ratchet and Starscream outside the hospital along with the Vehicons. Steve had also made a full recovery.

And they all decided to watch horror movies with Knock Out wanting to send time with him having come so close to losing him.
_                                                                       

Later Ratchet walked out of the room where they had been watching the horror movie.

"Never again!" He said. Making Bumblebee and Arcee laugh. Apparently the horror movie was not to his liking.

Then Bulkhead asked what part they were on and went in to watch it with them. And Wheeljack and Smokescreen also joined them.

Starscream was keeping his optics covered through the whole movie much to Knock Out's amusement.

"By the Allspark why does spilled human bleed look so much worse then spilled energon?" Starscream asked.

"It's the red color." Said Bulkhead.

"Amazing how a color that looks so fabulous on me can look so horrific on screen." Knock Out chuckled.

Then Steve played a joke on the other Vehicons by making scary sounds which ended up scaring Starscream too. And he ended up getting chased by both Starscream and the other Vehicons.

Then everyone heard a crash and Ratchet's voice yell. "I needed that!"

Then they heard Starscream and the Vehicons apologize for breaking whatever it was that had made the crash.

Ratchet pretend to pout but then they saw him smile. And everyone had a good laugh.

The End.

Sorry the Epilogue was short but this was all I could think of for it. Hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Thanks for reading.