1-Their First Day

So since some BITCH wanted to steal my story i had to dig through my stuff and find the copy i had on my thumbdrive. So yessiiirrrr. The beginning of Sassy And Bryson Is back!!! I gotta copy and paste each chapter so im not gonna do the whole stopry at once but they coming. Enjoy

PS I definitely put my Twitch in each chapter. I just hope yall love me enough lol.

Sassy

Today was gonna suck all kinds of ass. I already fuckin' knew it. It was my first day at a new school. High school, of all places. Luckily it isn't the middle of the school year or it could've been worse. More awkward.

My parents had decided that it wasn't safe enough in our old hood, so they moved us to the middle of nowhere. The city was miles away from us. We were surrounded by suburban houses and trees. And I hate trees. Trees equal bugs and I don't do bugs, especially sprickets. Ugly ass things.

My mother wanted to drive me today, but I'm a pimp and I don't play that! What I look like havin' mom dukes drop me off like a damn child? A damn fool, that's what.

I pulled up to my new school and parked in one of the parkin' spaces in the back. Future's Stick Talk was bumpin' through my car. I rolled down my window and lit my blunt from last night. Some kids saw the smoke and looked at me funny. But like I said, I was in the back. Who the fuck gon' tell anyway?

After a couple more puffs I sprayed the car and myself so I didn't smell like weed when I walked in. Swinging my bag over my shoulder I made my way inside. Some kids stared as I passed. Ok most of them did.

And the funny thing is I only saw about 4 black people, maybe 6 Hispanics and some Asians. It was just a bunch of white folk for real. I had no clue where I was goin' so I decided to ask someone. I saw some big ass nigga covered in tattoos was talkin' to his friends. He was leaned against the lockers with his back facin' me. I tapped him to get his attention.

"What?!" He growled as he turned around.

I leaned back with my hand on my chest and stared at him like he was crazy. Because obviously he was, talkin' to me like that.

"Pipe down ard? I just need to know where the office is." I said. This boy got some real attitude, but I couldn't deny that he was one fine ass white boy.

He had on a plain black tee and I could see that his hands, arms and neck was covered in tats. I was a sucka for some tats. He had brown hair with that typical white boy hairstyle. He stared at me with his grey eyes not saying a word. I waited, but still nothin' came.

"Okay... Can any of y'all tell me where it is?" I asked the group behind him.

"Uh... yeah. I'll take you." One of them said.

He was a sweet lookin' lil boy. He was shorter than Mr. Body art and a whole lot more talkative. He had black hair and blue eyes. It was one of my favorite combinations. I liked him already.

"Thanks."

Mr. Body art was still starin' at me as I walked away with the other guy. I'm not gonna lie, I was switching hella hard addin' a lil more jiggle in my tight, black skirt.

"So you're new here huh?" The guy asked.

"Naw, what gave me away?" I said sarcastically.

"Just a wild guess. What's your name?"