13. Uh Oh

Uh Oh.

Haruka's P.O.V.

Dinner went well. Everyone had left for school. Kou volunteered to stay behind and look after me. Yuma told that his girlfriend Miyuki will be over in a couple of hours.

I quietly make my way to my room and plop face first on the bed.

Shu, why? What happened to us?

*knock*knock*knock*

"Tiger?"

"Oh Hey." I whispered in a way he could hear.

"Thought you'd be bored."

"I've got a lot of things in my head right now, but I'd rather forget it all."

"Want some help with that?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Kou came over and sat on a chair in front of me. "You know Tiger, school's almost over. Next will be college. For you that is."

"Yeah."

"What would one of your fears be Tiger?"

"Death."

"Ever wanted to become a vampire?"

"Never really put much thought into that you know. It all seems cool but I'd rather stay as I am."

"What if it were to save you?"

"Then I would gladly accept it."

"That's a relief, 'cause I definitely don't want a dead friend."

Haha. By the way, how do you become a vampire?"

"You just need to exchange blood with one. A 1/4 teaspoon would be enough."

"Vampires can be very interesting!"

"Just interesting?"

"So, tell me more about y'all."

"Do you know what a Dhampir is?"

"Uh yeah. They're half vampire and half human right?"

"They can be super lucky when compared to a vampire, yet they can be very unfortunate at the same time."

"Why?" He was quiet.

"Um, Haruka?" That's a first. He always calls me Tiger. Guess he's pretty serious right now.

"Yeah?"

"Have you and Shu... done..." I knew what he was getting at. He was asking if we had done 'it'. I guess it might be uncomfortable for him to ask me directly.

"We have. Yes." I blushed profusely.

"How many times?"

"What the hell are you asking me those questions for?!"

"JUST ANSWER ME HARUKA!" Kou never shouts. He just did.

"A couple of times." I gulped.

"Crap."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Protection?" He asked nervously.

I thought back to those moment and I shook my head gravely. I was unsure why Kou was so scared! At the same time, I was super sad, because this whole conversation reminded me of him and her.

"Double crap." But why?