Evermore

Jareth stood there. He clenched his fists nervously. Wondering what to do. He sat down and tried to calm down. Just then a knock came at the door. He jumped up.

"C come in" the door opened to a man with black hair. It was her godfather Oscar, "nervous reck much?" He chuckled jareth groaned and tried to fix his collar. "Here hold still" Oscar foxes his collar and patted his shoulder.

Sarah paced back and forth in the room across and down the hall. She was in her dress. All pretty than the labyrinth when the sun rises. She sat down on the chair and was close to crying.

So to stop the tears she laid her head back on the chair and sighed.

"Sarah you ok?" She jumped. She got up and went to the door to open it. But who ever was on the other held held the door close to them. Confused she laid her head on the door.

"A are you alright Sarah?"
She smiles "yes I'm fine jareth and you"
"What your godfather calls a nervous reck" she laughed. "W when ever your ready he opens the door slightly and poked his hand through the door. "I'll be ready waiting for you" she smiles and took his hand.

Sarah sat there as a her hand maid a small fairy girl put the veil on Sarah's head and watched as she stood up.

"A ah miss don't forget this!" Sarah took the bouquet of honey suckle daisies and littles and a few small white roses. "You look wonderfull your grace I i mean miss Sarah" she turned and smiled as tears came down her eyes.

"A ah miss don't cry I'm sure he'll love it!" "I it's not that j just" she turned and walked to the door. "I wish my dad was able to walk me down the walk way" "I is the man w who came n not your father?" Sarah explained then looked at the clock.

'12:55' almost time. She sighed and stood at the door. It opened to show Oscar. His eyes went wide and smiled. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" She smiled "I do" they smiled.