1.3 | 'You owe me one ~ Silhouette'

T'Challa and Amber were fighting in full sync and if you watched them from the outside it would look like the two were dancing

T'Challa and Amber were fighting in full sync and if you watched them from the outside it would look like the two were dancing. The fight for T'Challa was aggravating for him, he couldn't manage to get a punch on the girl, her dodging each one. On the other hand, Amber was enjoying fighting T'Challa very much. It wasn't every day that you fight your best friend's brother while flirting with him in the process.

She hasn't even tried to attack him other than the first time, which was due to her blasters. She just dodged every attack that he tried on her, continuously trying to irk the Prince. However, this caught Steve's attention. Although he cared for Amber a lot, one of the things that got her into trouble during missions was the taunting and flirting.

"Come on your highness, I know you want to put your hands on me" She taunts in a flirtatious voice. Clint hears what she says over the comm and busts out laughing while Wanda smirks at her playful response and Sam and Bucky chuckled lightly at her remark. Her words, however, caused the already mad prince to get even angrier, he starts to throw faster punches, surprising Amber slightly as she quickly dodges all of them.

"Stop messing with him Am, and help out the rest of us!" Steve irritatedly yelled at her through the comm. She smirks at his words and finally makes a move toward the Prince, shooting a taser at his ragged moving body.

When the taser hits his body, he starts to jerk and move in a compulsive manner, falling down onto the ground. Amber's smirk wears down a bit feeling a small amount of regret for the Prince. This feeling she did not understand, shaking it off she mistaking it for concern for her best friend's brother.

Taking one more glance at the man that was laying in front of her she runs toward the other direction, heading toward the inside of the building. When she reaches the inside, she hears the sound of fighting from the level above her, so she quickly makes her way to the upper floor, seeing the Falcon and Bucky fighting Spiderman.

Both men were laying on the floor groaning and clenching their sides, while Spiderman covers them with his webs. Amber clears her throat, catching the attention of the teen. He freezes when he sees one of his idols after Stark, mentally freaking out at her presence.

"Hey kid," She said as she made her way toward him.

"Oh my god, Ms.- um Mrs.- actually don't know if you're married or not, but Silhouette - um I-I'm a huge fan." He stutters as he meets her halfway.

Amber giggles in response and moves her hands in front of her waiting for him to take shake her hand, "Nice to meet you Spidey"

Sam and Bucky just look at her blankly as she starts to have a small conversation with the young man.

"So where are you from, kid?" She asks when he lets go of her hand.

"Queens!" He responded in an excited manner.

She pats his back as they start to walk over to the men laying on the floor. She attaches something to the back of his suit and swiftly moves her hand away from him.