Wendy

Author's Note: There's not much to say about this one, just more Dipcifica fluff.

It had been about a week or so since the Pines family had been staying at the Mystery Shack, and Mabel was whining about how she wanted to see her friends.

"Please, please, PLEASE can they come over? Please!" Mabel whined.

"Alright, hold on a moment. Let me call their parents and ask if it's okay." The calls were made, and soon the three girls from the sleepover were going to be spending the day at the Mystery Shack. After his Mom hung up the phone, Dipper asked why she invited Pacifica.

"She's not one of Mabel's friends." He said questioningly.

"I know, but I thought YOU might like to see her. She is your girlfriend after all." Dipper felt his face get hot. No way. No how. He did not like Pacifica.

"No she's not!" Suddenly, a little blonde girl practically kicked down the door of the mystery shack.

"Dipper!" Pacifica shouted. She ran over and tackled him in a hug. Dipper couldn't even get a word in before she kissed him on the cheek again.

"Blegh! Girl cooties!" His mom walked off to talk with the other adults, and Mabel and her friends went upstairs to talk about boys. It was just him and Pacifica. Great.

"Hey! We are not dating!" Dipper said when he finally got out of her grasp.

"Oh, I get it." Pacifica said with her voice real low. "Your embarrassed about your Mom knowing we're dating."

"No, that's not-" Pacifica grabbed Dipper's hand and pulled him into the living room. She walked up to his mom and pulled at the hem of her dress.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Pines?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Me and Dipper are totally not dating anymore. That's it." She walked away hand in hand with Dipper, giggling. Mrs. Pines just shook her head. Those kids were such terrible liars, it was almost funny.

Dipper and Pacifica were now walking along hand in hand in the gift shop.

"Wow this is an awesome date." Said Pacifica. Dipper sighed. Why even fight it at this point?

"Yep." He said dejectedly. They both turned their heads towards the door as they heard the bell ring. A girl walked in, about 9 years old, with red hair in twin braids. She nodded at Stan.

"Thanks for letting me hang out here old man."

"Dang degenerate kids." He replied.

This girl walked up to Dipper and Pacifica. Dipper was in awe. He thought this was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. Not like the other girls with cooties. This one was cool. He yanked his hand away from Pacifica's. The girl outstretched her hand.

"Hey, I'm Wendy."

"I'm Dipper." He said awkwardly. They started having a conversation, meanwhile Pacifica was left behind, standing next to a no refunds sign. Who was this girl? What gave her the right to come in and steal another girl's boyfriend? She did not like this girl at all. Dipper seemed starstruck looking at her. They eventually sat down behind the counter, so Pacifica was able to stand close without them seeing her. She listened in on their conversation and heard Dipper whispering stuff under his breath. She couldn't believe it. Dipper liked this girl instead of her? It just didn't make sense. He saved Pacifica. He held Pacifica's hand all the time. He must like her. This new girl, Wendy, was just trying to steal him. She knew what she would have to do. She would have to get him to help her again. She walked over next to his stool and tripped. Dipper saw her fall and immediately came to her aid.

"Thank you Dipper, my FRIEND." She emphasized the word. Then she walked away. He was glad she went away, so she could talk to Wendy, but a small part of him felt sad. She didn't like him anymore. After thinking that thought, it filled up his whole head, and for some reason it really bothered him. He couldn't ignore it. After he was done talking to Wendy, he went to go out looking for Pacifica.

"Pacifica?" He called. "Am I not your boyfriend anymore?" No response. "Pacifica, if you come out I'll...I'll give you a hug! A real one!" Pacifica popped out from her hiding spot.

"Really?" She practically had stars in her eyes.

"Yeah, but this doesn't mean I'm your boyfriend!" She jumped out and hugged him, and since he promised, he hugged back this time. Then, of course, all the adults walked in.

"Awww...." Dipper immediately let go of Pacifica.

"We are not dating! Ahhh!" He ran up to the attic with Pacifica skipping behind him. All the adults laughed amongst themselves in the way that adults do, and made jokes at Dipper's love life's expense. Back upstairs, Dipper was sitting on his bed with Pacifica snuggled up close next to him.

"I guess you really DO like me, huh?" Pacifica smirked.

"No way! It was just boring without you." To little Dipper that was an amazing comeback, but to Pacifica, it just sounded like he was missing her.

As much as he didn't think he liked her, he did actually miss her when she was gone, and that's gotta count for something.