A new beginning in school

"First day of school girls! Rise and shine! " mum yelled on the hallway.  "Urghhh!" I grumbled as I slowly opened my eyes. 
Yah, new school and new people.  'U might think I'm excited to meet everyone but I wasn't.  Ever since I lost my dad, ' a tear rolled down my cheek.  I wiped it quickly and said to myself, "Be strong Shane,  everything will turn out fine"

With that,  I got off my bed and went to choose an outfit.  My eyes scanned the wardrobe until they landed on a white crop top and pair of black sweat pants.  I smiled as I pulled them out of the wardrobe and quickly prepared myself for school. 

Ten minutes later,  I was down and heading to the dining room where I saw my mum,  little sis Olivia and my aunt.  "Good morning Shane,  did you sleep well? " aunt asked me. 

"I slept well.  I should be in school in half an hour so I'll have a small bite and head off. " I said.  In less than 5 minutes,  I was done.  "Bye guys,  see you later, " I said.  I started walking then suddenly,  Olivia came running to me and said,  "Can I walk with you? "

She was trying to be sweet so she could walk with me when she wasn't supposed to.  "MUM!  OLIVIA WANTS TO WALK WHEN SHE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO! " I yelled.  "Olivia,  not until you get older, " mum said

"Why is it always like this? " Olivia grumbled.  " Because you are young, " I said.  She stuck her tongue out and ran before I could catch her.  I shrugged,  shook my head and walked to school