Ch 3

I was in my usual booth having a soda, Squirt and with no tequila making it boring. I take a sip then sigh.

"Need another soda?" Regina asks as she comes over making me release a groan.

"No, this drink is absolutely boring." I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm glad you're not drinking alcohol. I'm surprised you're here tonight. Natasha's actually okay with it?" She asks leaning on the table.

"Why wouldn't she be? I'm my own person. I can do what I want." I shrug looking around the club before making eye contact with her and she raises an eyebrow.

"She doesn't know does she?" She deadpans and I shrug looking down at my soda.

"Oh you're so dead." She sighs shaking her head.

"This is my club, and I can come here if I want. I'm not on house arrest anymore I'm on probation-

"-and by being on probation you should avoid places and situations like these to look good and your record can be cleared once you're done with your probation." She cuts in making me sigh.

"I get bored at the mansion, Regina. I need to go out. I can't be caged like an animal." I say standing up.

"Where are you going?" She asks, her eyes following my every move.

"I need to run some numbers back in my office." I say buttoning one button on my blazer going towards the back of my club.

~

I'm in my office going over my inventory numbers along with reorders that I need to put in. The only thing being heard were the clicks of the calculator and my pen scratching on paper while the muffled noise from the front of the club vibrates softly throughout the walls.

Suddenly I'm brought out of my thoughts with a knock and the door opens.

"Boss we have a situ-

Jonny is cut off when Natasha storms into my office practically fuming pushing past him.

"-ation." He huffs looking at the red head making me clear my throat.

"I know, I know. Alone." He exasperates leaving and closing the door behind him.

(Can't help but think about Donkey at the beginning of Shrek 2 when Shrek and Fiona wanted to be alone😂...anyways, carry on)

Natasha looks really upset but I can't help but find it extremely hot as I see she's still in her police uniform. I get up from my seat as she comes towards me.

"Hey- SMACK!

She smacks me upside the head making me clench my jaw to ignore the sting.

"Nice to see you too, honey." I grit with a smile.

"What the hell are you doing here James?!" She asks.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you miss the sign outside where it says I own it?" I ask and she gets even more mad but releases a breath trying to calm down.

"You know you're not supposed to be here." She says.

"No. I don't know. You don't want me here, Nat. Why? How'd you even know I was here?" I ask.

"We have an undercover cop here looking for someone when they saw you and called it in." She tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Well I haven't done anything. I've had one drink and it was a stupid soda. You can trust me. I get so bored back at the mansion. I need to get out once in a while." I scoff.