Five, No Passion Projects.

I never got his name, not that I wanted it. I would give him props but I have already left his room with fresh clothes on and still weak knees, I don't normally go for more than one visit with people, but I could make an exception to him.

I will continue ignoring the fact I think it felt that good because of the person I was thinking of during it, hint, it wasn't the guy underneath me. I'm slipping into dangerous territory, but I have no desire to pull myself out of something potentially bad for me.

"Someone looks well fucked" Blaise chuckles as I emerge back onto the main street, where he stands, Levi's hand wrapped in his free one as he munches on a strawberry ice cream that Maggie also has.

"Is that a crime?" I ask, amusement lacing my words as I take a some of the strawberry ice cream Maggie offers me.

"Let us hope not. I just thought your hands would be full helping Asher?" Blaise, out of all of us has always been the crassest, which we were all shocked by considering Selena and Kyle have always been the most vulgar.

"I think she is trying to avoid him" Maggie interjects, arm linked in mine so I can't shove her away. How nice that they find my sexual struggles so amusing.

"Does Otillie Hope Moore, have a crush?" Levi laughs, finally curving his embarrassment at the topic to join the party.

"I don't have a crush on anyone, you're all assholes actually"

"And she's sensitive about it, it's one hundred percent a crush" Maggie nods, practically dragging me up the hill despite my protests.

"Just because I had sex, doesn't mean it has anything to do with Asher. I was having sex before he got here!" I grumble.

Okay, maybe it does have a lot to do with Asher. Before him, if my parents advised me against walking around town I would comply with no questions, but I am too frustrated to do it. I feel bad, but not enough to stop. Every time I see him, I find him more attractive, and it doesn't help that we have made no progress in well over a week and I am beginning to pull my hair out.

"You were there for an hour, so either you're secretly dating this dude, or you were working through some rather frustrating emotions; which equals multiple rounds. Sounds like a needed distraction to me" Maggie persists, and her being right makes me want to deny her satisfaction even more.

"Do we need to continue to discuss my sex life?"

"What else would be talk about Ottie, you and Asher are the only interesting thing going on around here" Levi admits, smiling fondly at me.

"You cannot say Asher and I, because there is no Asher and I" I argue.

"At least not yet" Blaise chuckles, wiggling his dark eyebrows at me.

"So then, have you and Levi done it yet?" I pester, throwing the conversation in their direction. Levi looks horrified while Blaise remains quiet while sending me a dashing smile.

"I really don't want to know the answer to that, so please don't tell me" Maggie groans, hand over her eyes so having missed the look Blaise sends me.

"Well, he is the only one with a Mate so..."

"Witches don't have Mates, we have pairings and what Blaise and I do in our spare time is none of your business" Levi tells me, tugging Blaise up ahead of Maggie and I.

"I was the one who taught you that!" I call to them, "And if you don't want me to ask then you can't either!"

They flip me off but don't stop to disagree, Maggie groans. "That was a definite confirmation"