Chapter 1

Your POV
Dya 1 starts now I guess. I took a shower against my own will because I'm a lazy ass person. "Shit" I cursed out startled by the cold water hitting my skin.

"Aish! This thing is broken again" I complained sighing after. I continued showering trying to not freeze to death.

After showering I got into my uniform I felt weird since new school new uniform no more old friends which kinda sucks.

I went downstairs to be greeted by my lonely living room and kitchen. "Good morning" I said like a crazy person as I walked up to the kitchen and toasted two breads.

I looked at my watch to see it was only 6:30 in the morning I still have an hour before school starts so why not be lazy for a while sounds like a good idea to me.

I poured water on my glass after seeing the bread was finally toasted.  I took a big bite spitting it out after.

"Damn that was hot" I said sticking my tongue out as I drank the whole glass of water. I waited for the toast to finally be warm as I finished it up.

I burped before smiling satisfied. I got my bag placing one of the straps on my shoulder getting on my bike after locking the door on my apartment.

The more I get close to the school the more I wanted to stay at bed and just play in my phone. (Mobile gamers where u at?😂)

It was like any other school they have this group of friends that knows each other and I'm here being the most awkward person in earth.

I locked my bike as I started walking inside the school hallways trying not to bump into this people that had the mind to actually fill the entire hallway.

Outside is a thing you know. I went to the principal's office to see a girl with a short hair boyish vibe.

She looks pretty cool. "Ms Y/N the new student right?" She asks as I nodded. "Are you the principal?" I asked while she giggled smiling at me.

"Nope I'll call him for you just sit there" She says pointing on the chair in front of the principal's desk.

I obliged while she went to get the principal. I awkwardly stayed there waiting patiently as I fiddled with my fingers counting 1-10 and singing the alphabet song for fun.

"Ms. Y/N I'm sorry you had to wait" The principal says it looks by it with his outfit and his voice it seemed pretty mature.

"You probably met Ms. Shin by now" He says sitting on his chair while the so called Ms. Shin sits besides me.

"Hi I'm shin ryujin the student council vice pres at your service" She says in such a cool way she has this raspy but soft voice that's very unique for me.

"Vice president?" I asked while the principal nods. "She will tour you around and will tell you everything you can count on her anyways let's not beat around the bush welcome to the most prestigious (First time getting the spelling right at first try😂) highschool in korea JYP international high if you have any questions feel free to ask the teachers, Student council or me as you are a new student after all" He says as he gives me the schedule.

'Dramatic much' I thought getting my schedule. "Have a good day Ms. Y/N" He says as I nodded giving him an awkward smile as me and this girl ryujin went out of his room.

"Uhm can you stop following me it's kinda awkward" I said nervously since I might offend her. "Oh don't worry I will just tour you nothing more nothing less shall we get started then we still got 25 minutes" She says while I sighed nodding my head.

We went to from the fourth floor to the first floor then we stopped at this small office. "This is the student council room if you need anything from us you can find us here" She says opening the door to see the other student council officers working on somethings.

"We shouldn't bother them" I muttered while she faked a cough as the student council officers stood up bowing slightly.

"Mianhe we didn't notice you" The I think student council president with the charming eyes says it shows from her aura how authorative she was.

"Hi i'm yeji the student council president at your service" The girl I was describing says as I nodded still awkward as I moved my body a little.

"I'm lia the student council Secretary at your service" "I'm chaeryoung the student council treasurer" "I'm yuna in charge of leading the committees" They say one by one as I placed a tight smile.

"Hi my name is Gwon Y/N I'm new here" I said bowing I still have my manners. "Now that you met them you need to be in class since a minute after the teachers will start to go to their classes so if you would follow me" Ryujin says as the other student council officers starts to work again.

How stressful just seeing the pile of work in their medium size table is already stressful and for my lazy ass I'll die doing those things.

"Here's your class Language right? Unfortunately we end here even tho we have the same schedule if you get lost feel free to ask anyone we are a bully free zone in this school" She says smiling at me.

I nodded going inside right in time the teacher followed me in as the entire class suddenly went quiet how amazing is that.

In my last school no matter who you are principal or teacher we always make noises I miss those days the teachers will just shout at us.

"Good morning ms Im" Everyone greets while I looked at the teacher who placed down her stuff on the desk.

I tried doing the same thing but the others tried hiding their laugh as they sat down. I blushed in emberrasment.

"It's okay I understand your new if could just introduce yourself" The teacher Ms. Im says in such a comforting voice it made my nerves calm down.

I nodded I suddenly got this courage to face the entire class. "Hi I'm gwon Y/N 15 years old Half F/C/N ( Favorite country name ) I look forward to meeting you all" I said bowing down slightly.

They clapped for me. "Well then Ms. Y/N you can sit over there" She says pointing on the seat with another vacant seat on the side.

"Besides the chair on the window you can sit beside it Ms. Shin is currently occupying the other swat but cannot be in class today due to student council work" She says as I took a seat on the last vacant chair.

I can already tell this will be an interesting school year with this young looking teachers.

(NEW STORY FOR ALL YOU GUYSSS

THIS TIMEEE FORR SHINN RYUJINNN I ACTUALLY HAD TO CHOOSE IF I WOULD MAKE A HWANG YEJI OR SHIN RYUJIN X READER STORY BUT AS YOU CAN GUESS IT'S A SHIN RYUJIN ONE

I GOT INTO LIKING ITZY WELL MONTHS AGO AND AS OF THE CURRENT MY BIAS IS SHIN RYUJIN

IF YOU DON'T STAN THEM YOU SHOULD THEY'RE LITERALLY KIDS OF TWICE XD

WHO'S YOURS?)

-Mysterious💖