Chapter 13

Your POV
The party went on and I already am on my fourth bottle I'm starting to feel a bit drunk but I can still manage.

I smiled seeing ryujin happily dancing when someone then starts grinding on her. I know what that means I've been to more parties in the past than you could've ever imagine.

My smile fades as I stood up putting my bottle down on the counter slowly making my way to him and ryujin as I 'Accidentally' shove him away the guy then left glaring at me.

"Thank you Y/N" She says looking at me. I blushed at the sudden eye contact. "You're welcome" I said smiling at her.

A slow dance suddenly comes and guess who I'm dancing with ryujin.

My heart was about to explode as she placed her head on my chest. I was scared she might hear how fast my heart was beating as I gulped.

"You know Y/N" She says as we sway back and forth with the music. "Hm?" I hummed enjoying her warmth.

"I like you a lot" She says looking at me blood starts rushing in to my face as I blush madly. "Are you sure you're not drunk yet?" I asked jokingly trying not to offend her.

She just chuckled. "I don't plan on getting drunk like my friends when they have problems" She says and just like that I was charmed by her again.

I held onto her waist tighter puller her close to me.catching her off guard. "I like you too a lot I don't know why I just feel at ease when I'm around you and I feel like protecting you" I said she chuckled softly.

"Remember the time we were in the car and you asked me about him?" She asked I nodded. "Yeah what about it?" I asked she just hums.

"Let's go out for a walk chaeryoung is taking care of the three so don't worry" She assures me before pulling me outside the house.

We started walking in silence but  it was very comfortable. "We broke up" She says I glanced at her worriedly.

All I saw was a smile a genuine one. "I know the relationship was toxic and I know he beated you up" She continued my jaw dropped as we stopped walking.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything" She says looking down I could tell she was crying when her shoulders starts to tense.

I sighed hugging her tightly. We stayed like that for a minute or so before pulling away. "Thank you again" She says making me chuckle.

"Can i ask something?" I said nervously as I look away blushing a little she cups my face softly making me blush hardly as I look at her.

"Look at me when you ask something" She says smiling. "C-can you be my girlfriend?" I asked making her blush looking away trying to hide it. "Y-you sure?" She asks making me raise an eyebrow.

She suddenly was self conscious I got the courage to cup her face. "I'm sure I want this beautiful kind charming girl to be mine" I said looking at her straight in her eyes. I let g party.o of her face still looking intently at her.

"I've fallen for you" I ended up saying when I was met with a pair of lips on mine. I melted into the kiss as I held her face softly kissing back.

I felt very happy that she kissed me but confused if she loves me back she pulls away as our foreheads touched.

"Of course" She says making me hug her very tightly. "C-cant b-breath" She says tapping on my arm as I pulled away making her gasp for air.

"Sorry" I said smiling widely. She looks at me shaking her head while we were walking back to the party we talk about keeping this a secret for now at least until tomorrow where we can announce it to yeji and the others.

"Hey girls the others already went home" Felix says smiling at us. "Oh we will go now then" Ryujin says hugging felix. I just smiled at felix before leaving with ryujin. 

"I didn't know the student council was rich" I said making ryujin chuckle. "We just want to keep it lowkey plus I can't afford my own house on my own I don't have a job yet" She says looking at me before a car stops in front of us.

"I asked my driver from home to give us a ride" She says making me shake my head smiling at her. We entered the car as the driver starts driving. 

Ryujin places her head on my shoulder interwining both our hands together. "I'm scared" She says while I rubbed my thumb on the back of her hand. 

"Don't be I'm here to protect you" I said making her laugh. "That was cheesy of you to say Y/N" She says making me blush.

She suddenly kisses my cheek before sighing. "But I really do appreciate it" she says before she fell asleep resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm scared as well but I'll do anything to keep you safe" I mumbled sighing afterwards.

I ended up resting a bit before getting nudged by ryujin waking me up. "Ah I'm sorry" I said rubbing my eyes yawning.

I walked her to the front of her house still holding her hand. "Do you want me to tell the driver to give you a ride back to your house" She asks I shook my head kissing her forehead. 

"I'll be okay walking home it's not that far thank you" I said she looks at me hesitantly before nodding her head.

"Go home safely okay? Call me once you're home" She says holding my hand tightly. "Of course I'll go now" I said letting go of her hand. "I'll call later" I assured her smiling at her before walking back to my house.

I sighed as the cold air hits me confessing and everything that happened this week really took a lot of my energy I felt more drained that before.