magnifique | thirty four

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter four
|merry christmas|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"you look breathtaking! oh, i wonder what would ben say if she saw you in such a gorgeous dress!" anne exclaimed as she saw millie.

millie was wearing what miss jeannie gave to her as a christmas present. she was extremely thankful to the woman for giving her such a pretty dress.

 she was extremely thankful to the woman for giving her such a pretty dress

"thank you, anne. i must say you look pretty too. and it is a puff sleeve, your dream dress in the world. and-- oh! stop teasing me about ben, we're just recently acquainted or, friends! and also, i'm extremely sure gilbert blythe will be mesmerized by how you look," millie said to her sister.

"no, he isn't and i'm not dressing up to impress him! and i'm awfully certain i don't like him in such sort. i'm dressing for christmas, millie, for christmas!" anne rambled as millie just laugh.

"hmm. yeah, whatever you say," millie just answered, she knew that the gilbert boy likes her sister, but she was too oblivious to notice.

"it is kind of sorrowful to celebrate a joyful event such as christmas with a dreadfully short haircut!" anne cried out.

"hey, anne. it's alright. short or long hair you are beautiful. and don't you remember that it is my first christmas with you all? my family?" millie said.

anne's expressions turned to joyful again, "of course i remember! it just... i despise my hair!"

"appreciate yourself, remember?" millie reminds her.