𝟷𝟷_[𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢]

Jeon_[Heejin]

It's funny how easily you could fall for somebody. It can take little to no effort. It could only take a few seconds.

After dinner, Hyunjin insisted on getting ice cream, so we did. During the walk back, she tightly held onto her cone as she stuffed her face with the ice cream.

It smudged all over her face, and she isn't wipe it. So I wiped it for her. She tried to hit the tissue away, saying the ice cream would start to melt.

"You're gross," I said as I tossed the tissue into the trash.

"You're disgusting," Hyunjin replied, licking her ice cream once again.

She really tried to act all tough, but she was the complete opposite. It was at that moment when I knew for sure I loved her. I wanted to give the world to her, be the one that made her happy.

I loved her, I really fucking loved her. Now all I needed to do was tell her.

Ha_[Sooyoung] - (A/N: Visualize Yves crying when they got their first win)

It's funny how easily some things can crumple to the ground. It can happen in a spilt second, and for no reason at all.

"Let's be real, you can't just stay with one person all your life," Jiwoo said.

What stung even more was the fact she didn't seem the slightest bit fazed. My bottom lip was quivering, and she knew that meant I was about to cry. Yet, she did nothing.

"I-Is it m-me?" I asked. "I'll change for you, if that's what it's gonna take. Just say the word."

"Don't be ridiculous," Jiwoo said. "There's nothing wrong with you, I just can't do us anymore."

"Jiwoo," I said. "You know I can't live without you, I don't even know how to. We've been together all our life, how do you expect me to survive without you?"

"You can do everything you want to do without me," Jiwoo said, patting my shoulder. "Just without me."

It doesn't make sense, none of it made sense. She asked me first, she was the one to approach me. It all started because of her.

flash_[back]

At age five, I had no friends. Nobody wanted to be my friend because they thought I was weird and ugly. Nobody even played with me during recess. I would watch people play sports, talk, and play pretend all the time while knowing I had no one.

Then she came along. Pigtails and huge smile on her face. Her name was Kim Jiwoo, and she wanted to be my friend.

"We need an extra person to play house," She explained, her hands swished around.

"Okay?" I said, returning my focus to my book.

"And your pretty," She said.

I was sold. I followed her back to the play structure, where a bunch of people resided.

"We told you go get Minhyung, not a girl," One of the boys said.