Henrik's Letter

To my dearest ones

To my dearest ones

I don't know when you will receive this. As a child full of wonder on knowing who I am, as a teenager full of questions, or as an adult with your whole life set up. I write to tell you that I love you and to explain the cause of my absence in your wonderful life. Our family has many enemies in the past, something that you or your mother have control over, this is our fault. "You may be wondering what does that have to do with anything." Something that you might have in common with Kol. I write this with tears in my eyes, because all I wanted in my existence was to have a child either as a son/ daughter or even as niece/nephew.

But at last, beggars can't be choosers and I know the rest of my siblings and Kai are taking good care of you, I don't know if your mother will tell you about what happened to me. But just know I love you little one.

My siblings, Kai and myself have agreed on writing you letters in case something goes wrong in the upcoming fight. As of right now you are being taken care of by Rori, a person who has become a good friend of our family, even the Salvatore brothers. Be a good little one and prank them including your uncles yes that includes the human blood blag Matt Donvan as I like to call him.

Times running short my dearest one and is time for me to say goodbye, I hope your mother gives you a wonderful life along with my siblings and Kai or I swear I will haunt them.

Love Always and Forever

Henrik Mikaelson

Hello Lovelies! I'm rewriting this story because I wanted to make some changes.

I PROMISE THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER!

STAY TUNE!