Chapter 1: What did you call me?

No One's POV

No One's POV

"I'm sorry what did you call me?" Alondra Barnes asked the group of teenagers in front of her.

"I- we- uh." The oldest began to say until he was cut off by Kol Mikaelson.

"Darling come on we." The vampire-warlock hybrid stopped when he notice the group but something about the group made them look familiar, "Do I know you?" He asked

"They called me mom, Kol." Alondra told him.

"I'm Alexander." The oldest told him making them widening their eyes.

"And we're from the future." The youngest of the teens said excitedly.

"I'm Ruth Aria Mikaelson." She told her parents with a beaming smile.

"Sweetheart, Kol what's the hold up, we have to meet Rebekah in twenty minutes." Hope heard the familiar voice of her father making her and DJ to look at each other.

"Who the bloody hell are you guys?" The Original Hybrid asked making Alondra sighed

"Elijah, Finn, Kai can you guys come here a sec."  the whitelighter called out.

As the Originals and Kai looked at the teenagers, Ruth was confused not seeing her dad.

"Where's my dad?" She asked making her older siblings minus Hope tense  knowing this period their uncle Henrik was killed.

"Who's your dad Ruth?" Alondra asked

"Henrik."

"Is this some kinda joke?" Kai asked glaring at the group knowing his mate was taking the death of the youngest Mikaleson hard.

" Apparently they are our children from the future." Kol explained

"Alright then what are your names?" Finn asked.

"Alexander Jace Mikaelson."

"Liam Nolan Mikaelson."

"Levi Jacob Mikaelson."

"David Jeremiah Mikaelson."

"Alejandra Nicolette Mikaelson."

"Ruth Aria Mikaelson."

Kai looked down but Ruth notice, "We three other siblings Luna, Jordan and Adam Parker." She told them.

Then Alondra looked at Hope, "Why didn't you say your name sweetheart?" Hope along with her siblings froze not knowing how to answer.

"Yeah uhm that's the reason why we are here mama, you see Hope she has the birthdate as me and Alejandra, we came to find out why." David said.

"Why didn't you just ask future me and the father?"

"Probably because she's not your daughter." Alejandra said bluntly then she glared at Klaus, "She's Hayley the werewolf harlot and Uncle Nick's kid."

"Alejandra." Her siblings minus Hope scolded.

"Nik." Alondra looked at her mate who was confused, "I've never slept with Hayley before."

Alexander looked at his mom, "We were meant to be sent on the twins and Hope's birth but something went wrong." He explained

"Because I sent you guys here." An unfamiliar voice speaked out.

They all looked to see Samantha and Andrew Barnes. "Nana, Pops." The children of Alondra exclaimed hugging their grandparents.

The moment was cut off by the cries of the fourth months Liam and Luna along with  one year old Alexander.

"Excuse us." Kol told them as he and Elijah went to grab the babies.

"I was so little." Liam said as he looked at his younger self.

"I was so chunky." Alexander commented as he watched his dad hold him.

"Getting off topic boys." Alejandra told her brothers as they sat down.

"Why did you sent them here ma?" Alondra asked.

"Because something went wrong, Hope is not Hayley's daughter." Samantha began.

Making Hope and the rest of the Mikaelson children confused.

"She's yours."