Introductory

A/N~ please read the description to the book to understand your character a bit more. It'll be pretty helpful.

You lay on your bed listening to the Ticci Toby creepypasta for the 100th time. "*sigh* If only creepypastas were real," you whispered as you sat up with your phone in hand. As you stretched you got off of the creepypasta reading and put on My Chemical Romance. There was a slight squeak of something being rubbed against glass, and you looked over to see your best friend pressing his/her face on the window. You giggled at the sight and walked over to the window, he/she was the only person really able to make you laugh. "Hey (Bff/N)," you whispered. "Hmm, MCR I see. Listening to them without me? How dare you," (Bff/N) said cheerfully. "Yep," you said. "Are you gonna let me in or just let me sit outside and talk to you through glass?" (Bff/N) said. "Oops," you said while struggling to open the window. After the window was finally opened (Bff/N) crawled through the window and landed on the wooden floor. "Ouch," he/she whispered, quickly trying to get up. "So what are we gonna do since I'm here?" He/she said. "*shrug* Draw? Listen to music? I don't know. . ." You said. "How 'bout both," (Bff/N) said cheerfully while grabbing your sketchbook off of your desk. "Okay," you said quietly." You and (Bff/N) drew sketches of gore, creepypastas, and band members you love until 6:00 p.m., when (Bff/N) had to leave. After the goodbyes you lay down and listen to MORE MUSIC for 2 hours. *So much music XD* It's 8:00 p.m. and you feel dead tired and change into p.j.s and lay down.

Another A/N~ At least one vote and I'll continue. Sorry it was short, I'm already having plans for the next chapter to actually be exciting.