007

CHAPTER SEVEN
𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊

tonight was our first show opening for electric blue and to say i was nervous would be an understatement

tonight was our first show opening for electric blue and to say i was nervous would be an understatement. in fact i don't think i have ever felt this nervous in my life, and watching the noisy crowd quickly pack into the arena certainly wasn't helping.

"c'mon brands, you're gonna do great, we're all gonna do great!" jordan rubs my shoulders in a soothing manner, trying to calm my nerves.

"how are you not freaking the fuck out, have you not seen that crowd?"

"i'm too drunk to be freaking out," jordan shrugs, "which in saying, let's go get you a drink, might calm the nerves."

i didn't plan on drinking tonight before the show, i wanted to remember my first proper show and i new if i started i wouldn't be able to
stop. however with the way my body was currently reacting there didn't seem to be to many other options, so rather than arguing with jordan i follow straight behind him in the direction of his dressing room.

the man heads straight over to the mini fridge in the corner of the room, opening it then suddenly slamming it back shut when he realises there is no alcohol left inside, "there's none left, gonna have to go to someone else's. c'mon jax's dressing room is just next door, i know he'll have some."

i mentally groan at the sound of jax's name being mentioned, he'd been so sweet to me when we were on the bus, however since we'd arrived in portland he'd gone back to his usual self and been nothing but a dick to me. i could swear he was bipolar sometimes.

jordan bashes his fist against the door of jax's dressing room, calling out his name before pushing the door open where we are both met with the sight of jax leaned up against the wall, head thrown back in pleasure and a girl on her knee's in front of him. jax opens his eyes and finally notices jordan and i standing in the doorway, immediately his bloodshot eyes land on mine, neither of us breaking eye contact as he gives me a cocky smirk while i give him nothing, my face stays completely emotionless.

"jealous it ain't you on your knee's for me, love?" jax cocks an eyebrow as his hand tangles in the red heads hair, "fuck."

"pfftt as if, where's your alcohol?" i roll my eyes, wanting nothing more than to find what i'm looking for and get the fuck out of here.

jax nods in the direction of a mini fridge in between the wall and a dark brown leather couch, to busy focusing on the girls actions to actually use his words.

it probably seemed a bit fucked up how jax didn't immediately kick us out when we walked in, however these boys had been caught so many times that its reached the point where they really couldn't care less who see's them. at this point i reckon their parents could walk in and they'd continue what they were doing.